Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fox Republican Debate--- Let's laugh and Drink together!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Who's with me?

It comes on at 9PM Eastern time...  Anyone staying up late to watch it?  If so, we can discuss it while it happens.  Thanks to Al Gore for creating this series of tubes we call the interwebs!!!

I missed most of the 5PM "kiddy table" debate. From what little I saw there wasn't much said, just the usual Pub stuff.

Quote:I missed most of the 5PM "kiddy table" debate. From what little I saw there wasn't much said, just the usual Pub stuff.

Yeah, I got off work right as it was ending.  I turned on MSNBC in time to watch Chirs Mathews interview Fiorina.  Apparently, she's the darling of the kiddie table. 

Joe Scarborough will need to change his underwear and his pants, he's pretty much in love with Fiorina...  And defended all the critiques Mathews had about her performance.

How do you feel about the main event?  Is there anything you're looking forward to?  Other than Trump looking like a fool, of course...  LOL!

I'm interested in seeing Ben Carson talk...   
Quote:Yeah, I got off work right as it was ending.  I turned on MSNBC in time to watch Chirs Mathews interview Fiorina.  Apparently, she's the darling of the kiddie table. 

Joe Scarborough will need to change his underwear and his pants, he's pretty much in love with Fiorina...  And defended all the critiques Mathews had about her performance.

How do you feel about the main event?  Is there anything you're looking forward to?  Other than Trump looking like a fool, of course...  LOL!

I'm interested in seeing Ben Carson talk...   

Gingrich strongly disagreed with the questions being asked in 2012 (2011?), the first time anyone challenged a moderator, and I thought that was the high point of the debates that year.

For this one the only untypical thing likely to happen is for a candidate to totally mess up a response. Of course I expect Trump to be bombastic as usual.

I'll be watching. Won't be posting during it, though.
Enough commentators
This is the most awkward start to a debate ?
What a loaded question
I want to have a beer with Donald Trump.
Christie:  Our state was hosed, we cut most things that would have helped the most that were hosed...

Abortion question:  

Huckee takes a bold position to say that defunding PP isn't good enough.   Instead, we should say conception is life and make Amendment to the Constitution to protect the egg that is conceived.

Supreme Court isn't the Supreme Being...

Rand Paul:

ISIS get's billions from US in terms of Humvees  (he said it)

The US should stop funding ISIS...  

(I didn't know we were funding ISIS)  I'm sure someone will explain that...

Why should Republicans think of St. Peter?

Kasich is too much of a bleeding heart for the Republican Party

Kasich, The working poor is best served by entitlements...

Oh man, he's not gonna ever win

Immigration... Bush First

Bush says:  Illegals have love and commitment to family...

Bush is good with that quote from the moderator...

Silence from the crowd....

Bush says sanctuary cities are horrible, get's a small clap....

Says Obama stinks, no response from crowd...

Blown answer, in terms of the Republican crowd

Moderator to Trump:  Hey, you're racist to illegals..

What do you think about that now that you are standing next to Bush?

Trump says, you're welcome.

Trump is awesome

lol I always find it funny when these debates are locked behind a wall

Wallace pushes back to Trump about Mexicans

Trump says, Border patrol says our leaders are stupid....  LOL!  He's awesome!!!

Commercial break

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21