Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone Else Starting To Think Lee Might Bust?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I see a flash here and there, but honestly, nothing jumps out at me about the guy. Nothing special. Hurns is outplaying this guy and it's not even close. Will Robinson do the same? Probably.

I hope it's just rookie transition, but I haven't seen much special from Lee.

Quote:I see a flash here and there, but honestly, nothing jumps out at me about the guy. Nothing special. Hurns is outplaying this guy and it's not even close. Will Robinson do the same? Probably.

I share the same feelings.

I am trying really hard to give him multiple chances, saying to myself that he is a rookie but he is making it really hard.
Lol guys.  It's preseason.  He played well last week.

knee jerk!

Quote:I see a flash here and there, but honestly, nothing jumps out at me about the guy. Nothing special. Hurns is outplaying this guy and it's not even close. Will Robinson do the same? Probably.

Yea because we totally need to call it on a dude's rookie season after 3 pre-season games................ :blink:
lol

Quote:Lol guys.  It's preseason.  He played well last week.

Quote:knee jerk!

Quote:Yea because we totally need to call it on a dude's rookie season after 3 pre-season games................ :blink:

Quote:lol
Apparently,  none of you can read. I'll try to type slower about the whole rookie transition thing, but I stand by what I said.

Now, any of you knuckleheads want to try again?
He hasn't had anywhere near enough playing time to draw that conclusion, but there haven't been any "wow" moments either.

He's a rookie in his 3rd preseason game and missed part of training camp and we're already labeling the kid a bust? You gotta be kidding me.
is the OP serious??

Has Robinson played?
Anyone remember when Cecil was pretty bad rookie year? Hah! Glad we cut that bum
Quote:He's a rookie in his 3rd preseason game and missed part of training camp and we're already labeling the kid a bust? You gotta be kidding me.
Buzt
No, I'm not thinking that. But I'll agree that he hasn't shown much yet.
Anyone remember how to read?

Apparently not. Nobody proclaimed him a bust. He has not flashed in the games that he has been featured in, like an Allen Hurns for example.

I will say I have seen more from Lee than I did from Laurent Robinson.

I've seen enough of Lee to know he has talent, He just has some serious rough edges and slow acceleration. Most of that can be fixed.

Hurns is so outplaying every other WR on the team however

I wasn't a big fan of his pre draft tbh. Hopefully he can become productive.

lol at everyone jumping on op, Hurns has outplayed Lee.
Quote:He's a rookie in his 3rd preseason game and missed part of training camp and we're already labeling the kid a bust? You gotta be kidding me.
Who labeled him a bust? Can you quote it?

Quote:is the OP serious??
Never mind. Won't bother with a troll

Quote:Anyone remember when Cecil was pretty bad rookie year? Hah! Glad we cut that bum

Nobody has suggested that. Again, reading comprehension.

Quote:Buzt
...... Okay......
Quote:Apparently,  none of you can read. I'll try to type slower about the whole rookie transition thing, but I stand by what I said.

Now, any of you knuckleheads want to try again?
Did Short's rookie season not teach you anything?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18