Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Doug Marrone fired - False Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nice. It was the right thing to do. Fans couldn't stomach another year.

Now. Will Caldwell be next? This is just one part of the problem. Need that third head of the beast cut off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bye, Doug. No hard feelings.
Someone tell Jeff Darlington... You are the idiot Jeff
Can we let Wash go before the game?
Interesting, haven’t heard someone being fired but still have to coach another game.
I just really hope the new people brought in are from outside the organization so they can bring in some functional systems to this dumpster fire. I do not want to just promote someone from within to take over and continue the same nonsense we've always had. I also hope we can bring in a young coach who can grow with the team and try to create something lasting.
Of the three, if we HAVE to keep one, Caldwell is the one to keep. But I hope we clean house.
Looking forward to knowing who next coach is going to be that we will fire in 2022
Coughlin gone, Marrone gone, Fournette and Bouie not playing, Minshew may not play..........wow! Psyched!
MERRY [BLEEP] CHRISTMAS!!!!

GO JAGS!!!
Yay. This is good news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One more to go
Just heard on 1010xl/espn radio.....
THANK GOD!

Now we can get on with football things.
(12-28-2019, 01:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]One more to go

I think Caldwell stays.
Knowing our team, they will hire Defilippo as head coach.
(12-28-2019, 01:48 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to knowing who next coach is going to be that we will fire in 2022

Lord, I hope not, but…
I'm glad he won't be back, but in my opinion it was not smart to do it one day before the llast game.  Why not do it Sunday night or Monday morning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12