Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marks Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Calling out fans calling for change. "Like firing everyone is going to result in a super bowl win"

What do any of our players know about winning super bowls? When you have players defending a coach that's taking a beating, you know it's near the end. They see him as a friend. He may not have lost the locker room, but being too friendly with it can be just as toxic.
He's wrong, and is not a reliable person because of his bias. Gus is not the answer, and Khan needs to make a business decision. It's not personal.
Sen'Derrick Marks – Verified account ‏@senmarks

It just sucks when ur home team, after 1 loss/ 1-3 at this point, wants everybody fired. What u gon get? A hole new, Super Bowl team?

Can't say he's wrong.
Sen'Derrick?

Quote:He's wrong, and is not a reliable person because of his bias. Gus is not the answer, and Khan needs to make a business decision. It's not personal.

His point, I think, is that a mid-season change doesn't accomplish anything at all.
The fact that players are coming out about the fans frustrations show the people are being heard and the majority are not pleased.

Who cares what he says. He doesn't pay money to actually watch this feces. He gets paid for being a part of it.

Quote:His point, I think, is that a mid-season change doesn't accomplish anything at all.

I agree with that.
He's right and wrong. A change won't make a difference in is getting to a superbowl this year or something but a change would make us fans know that management is recognizing that there really isn't much improvement taking place and they're removing the man responsible with its development
Quote:Who cares what he says. He doesn't pay money to actually watch this feces. He gets paid for being a part of it.

Exactly. This is business. Feelings aside this franchise is in the dumps. Something has got to change.
These injuries are ridiculous. By the time we have one return, another two go down
Also, I don't think people are asking for a super bowl. A 7 win season would be nice right about now.

Quote:He's right and wrong. A change won't make a difference in is getting to a superbowl this year or something but a change would make us fans know that management is recognizing that there really isn't much improvement taking place and they're removing the man responsible with its development

But that's just change for the sake of change, it' makes no improvement.
Quote:He's right and wrong. A change won't make a difference in is getting to a superbowl this year or something but a change would make us fans know that management is recognizing that there really isn't much improvement taking place and they're removing the man responsible with its development

And that can't take place at the end of the season? Again, what does it accomplish now?
Quote:His point, I think, is that a mid-season change doesn't accomplish anything at all.
Quite correct. We knew this team would not be a playoff team this year. They are still young and still learning. Not to mention the injuries. And from what I see getting better all the time.
Quote:These injuries are ridiculous. By the time we have one return, another two go down
That's the most depressing part of this team. We can never have a healthy game
Quote:And that can't take place at the end of the season? Again, what does it accomplish now?

Almost the same scenario as being forced by the fanbase to sit Henne for BB 12 games earlier than they anticipated. 
Who cares what he says. He doesn't have to watch this garbage
Quote:Quite correct. We knew this team would not be a playoff team this year. They are still young and still learning. Not to mention the injuries. And from what I see getting better all the time.

Where exactly is the perception that we are getting better coming from? WE ARE NOT GETTING BETTER.
Quote:Who cares what he says. He doesn't have to watch this garbage

He's a lot closer than you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13