Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Luck out this weeks game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Doubt it
As luck would have it, back up QBs light up our defense.

Quote:As luck would have it, back up QBs light up our defense.

Even those with the disadvantage of being born with the name Sage Rosenfels.
Or they pull the old McNair tactic where he has 8 injuries reported during the week, is listed as doubtful, then comes in and throws for 300 and runs for 90 more.

Quote:As luck would have it, back up QBs light up our defense.

That's because Gus doesn't prepare to play against back up QBs.
Isn't Hasselback like 60?

Quote:Isn't Hasselback like 60?

Yup but we would make him look like he is 25
Quote:That's because Gus doesn't prepare to play against back up QBs.

Gus doesn't prepare. Unless you're talking about the ice cream social post game.
LOL....I love the optimism around here.
I doubt he is out but I do wonder what the reaoson for this was?

He's hurt his throwing shoulder:

http://www.wthr.com/story/30153585/colts...der-injury

I get the sense if one of our players had a similar injury, they would be out 2 months.

Quote:I get the sense if one of our players had a similar injury, they would be out 2 months.

"day to day" for like a year
Quote:"day to day" for like a year

That's actually the title of the Zach Miller autobiography.

raweyejag

Not going to be out title for click bait

Hasslebeck would pick apart our soft zone defense. Gus probably wouldn't even send a blitz. Hell, there's a good chance he wouldn't even know Luck isn't playing.

raweyejag

Quote:Hasslebeck would pick apart our soft zone defense. Gus probably wouldn't even send a blitz. Hell, there's a good chance he wouldn't even know Luck isn't playing.

Wow Really I am starting to believe with the fans represented on this forum if Jacksonville even deserves a team. However I also think that a lot are not STH so those fans don't really count as fans
Quote:Wow Really I am starting to believe with the fans represented on this forum if Jacksonville even deserves a team. However I also think that a lot are not STH so those fans don't really count as fans

I just believe that in a forum setting like this you will see a lot more angry people going on the forum to complain than you will see people that see progress. It's just like when reading reviews for a product or something similar. Most people that like the product aren't going to go onto the site to write a review.

It's the same reason when after the Miami win there wasn't nearly as many threads like we are seeing now. All the mad people go into their holes until something bad happens again so they can say "I told you so".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15