Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump is acting very dictator like - barred NYT, NDN, CNN, RCP, and others from White House Press briefings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It's fascism plain and simple. Imagine if Obama had barred Foxnews and Breitbart.

This comically stupid authoritian mini-despot crap ain't gonna fly in America, land of the free and home of the brave.

Trump is a coward. They are just giving him enough rope to hang himself now.
I have no problem banning fake news.

Why do you need to be there if you're only going to make stuff up?

You can do that from anywhere...

Still better than his predecessor, and it's not close.  You can tell by who he makes angry, that's when you know the good guys are winning.

The American people don't need a filter, any news outlet, to tell them what to think of anything.

Straight to the people, bypassing the liars and the biased.

Refreshing.

It's called thinking for yourself.  Try it for a change.  I need none of those outlets to tell me what I should think or how I should feel about anything.  They no longer report.  They strictly opine.

I peek at CNN web site and get a Wash Post email with story headlines every day.  Nothing but slam articles.  You want to declare war on the President, expect some fallout.

Quote:Why do you need to be there if you're only going to make stuff up?

You can do that from anywhere...

Still better than his predecessor, and it's not close. You can tell by who he makes angry, that's when you know the good guys are winning.

The American people don't need a filter, any news outlet, to tell them what to think of anything.

Straight to the people, bypassing the liars and the biased.

Refreshing.

It's called thinking for yourself. Try it for a change. I need none of those outlets to tell me what I should think or how I should feel about anything. They no longer report. They strictly opine.

What stuff did they make up?
Imagine if Obama had done this.  The outrage would have been astronomical.  Conservatives are, as they've always been, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Also feel this is relevant: 

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/835219520541364225

Quote:Imagine if Obama had done this.  The outrage would have been astronomical.  Conservatives are, as they've always been, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Also feel this is relevant: 
https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/835219520541364225

0bama controlled the media, which is worse than bypassing it and speaking without filter/spin.
Quote:0bama controlled the media, which is worse than bypassing it and speaking without filter/spin.

It's amazing that you people can even tie your shoes.
Quote:0bama controlled the media, which is worse than bypassing it and speaking without filter/spin.

He never barred conservative media outlets.
Quote:It's amazing that you people can even tie your shoes.

[Image: d12b29a084c245ff9f1b3b41f5c53512355cce6d...09f5e9.jpg]
CNN's headline is larger than 9/11 announcement. "AN UNPRECEDENTED ACT" hahaahaha

Quote:He never barred conservative media outlets.

I know you aren't the sharpest, but you can't control those you've barred.

Control of the media gives you power to falsely control perception, and you can't control what you don't have in hand.

He's controlling nothing.  He's doing quite the opposite, he's cutting bait and communicating directly with the people.

No spin, no doctoring, no lies from the fake media.  Just straight talk.
Quote:I know you aren't the sharpest, but you can't control those you've barred.

Control of the media gives you power to falsely control perception, and you can't control what you don't have in hand.

He's controlling nothing. He's doing quite the opposite, he's cutting bait and communicating directly with the people.

No spin, no doctoring, no lies from the fake media. Just straight talk.

You can stop outlets from asking tough questions that the American people deserve to know. I guess you wouldn't care being that you're a gutless un-American fool.
Quote:You can stop outlets from asking tough questions that the American people deserve to know. I guess you wouldn't care being that you're a gutless un-American fool.

That's precisely what the media did with 0bama.

Again, he controlled them like puppets.

Yourself included.  Talk about spineless... you're that on top of not having free, informed thought.
Quote:No spin, no doctoring, no lies from the fake media. Just straight talk.
You're right. He just lies straight to the people. Even after being proved unequivocally wrong, he just acts like it never happened and goes on to contrive something else that's untrue.

Cutting out the middle man. Efficient.

By no means do I think the media are entitled to attend press conferences, but the hate some of you people have for the media is insane.

You're essentially ready to hand part of your first amendment rights away.
Quote:That's precisely what the media did with 0bama.

Again, he controlled them like puppets.

Yourself included. Talk about spineless... you're that on top of not having free, informed thought.

It's like the bottom half of your brain knows it's gone off the rails but your ego refuses to admit it and blames/projects your own failings onto normal non-nutjob rightwingers.

Sad thing is you obviously identify more strongly as a rightwinger than a American since these are AMERICAN values being trampled upon.
Quote:You're right. He just lies straight to the people. Even after being proved unequivocally wrong, he just acts like it never happened and goes on to contrive something else that's untrue.

Cutting out the middle man. Efficient.

By no means do I think the media are entitled to attend press conferences, but the hate some of you people have for the media is insane.

You're essentially ready to hand part of your first amendment rights away.

The problem with drama queens such as yourself, as you only reinforce the reasons people don't trust the media and trust Trump (a game show host) more.
Quote:It's like the bottom half of your brain knows it's gone off the rails but your ego refuses to admit it and blames/projects your own failings onto normal non-nutjob rightwingers.

Sad thing is you obviously identify more strongly as a rightwinger than a American since these are AMERICAN values being trampled upon.

Another example, clearly illustrated.
Some of you really find it difficult to think and decide for yourselves, don't you?

There's nothing wrong with deciding for yourself what you like/dislike about what he says.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12