Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Bortles California Passing Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thats how you start to turn this thing around.  Build the chemistry that all the greats have with their recievers.  I never heard of Gabbert, Henne, Leftwich,or Garrard doing the same thing.  Maybe I'm wrong.  The idea of getting your recievers to come to unique destination to work together in the offseason says a lot about the respect they have for Blake.

He is a bonafide leader. This is why the Jags drafted him. 

Good to hear. Here is a link to the story.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/...les-winter

The best part here, to me anyway, is he's building this chemistry and also will have all this time to engrain his mechanics into his body. You know he's definitely going to focus on that throughout this camp, and hopefully the other guys will call him out if he's getting sloppy.
You have to work hard at it to be great.  I'm at least encouraged.  Look it could have been Johnny Football and we could be reading about him getting busted in a Miami strip club over the winter.

where's my invite?!?

Taking the initiative to get this together shows good leadership.
Quote:where's my invite?!?

Can you run routes or catch passes?
Quote:Can you run routes or catch passes?

well, obviously!  
Bortles already taking the initiative, gotta love it  :yes:

It's nice to hear.

I would be shocked if all starting QBs don't do the same, but it's good to see regardless.
O’Halloran posted his phone number at the bottom. Someone call and ask to buy a copy of Battle Toads.
Good for bortles and co.

Beadle paid 2.7 million for 1800 square feet? Must be a pretty special view.
Awhile back on "Jaguars Today" they mentioned that Bortles was calling different QBs around the league to ask for advice about how they train during the offseason.  Maybe he got this idea from one of them.  All good signs.

Quote:Good for bortles and co.

Beadle paid 2.7 million for 1800 square feet? Must be a pretty special view.

Ocean view in Southern California will cost you
In his end of the season interview he seemed very genuine about getting better this offseason. I'm excited. He and the receivers and the offensive line seem to be good friends off the field as well.
Hope this helps out, Im glad to see that everyone seems to be on board.

Also yes house on the west coast with shoreline view are insane...

I wonder who's training him on his fundamentals during the offseason. He can't have contact with his qb coach can he until o.t.a's correct?
Quote:I wonder who's training him on his fundamentals during the offseason. He can't have contact with his qb coach can he until o.t.a's correct?

Jordan Palmer
So it sounds like Marcedes and Marquis (LA natives) will attend.. Idk about AROBs current progression as far as injury goes. Hurnsy should probably be there as well.

Cecil probably won't because of his contract situation. Cecil trains at Fitzgeralds camp anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13