Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Indianapolis Colts are a bad football team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
If they played in any other division in football they'd be under .500

Quote:If they played in any other division in football they'd be under .500

They are having a real bad game right now for sure.

Totally dominated in every facet of the game.

Surely they would be competitive in the NFCS..
as ive been saying for months, they stink and andrew luck isnt as good as his stats.

Quote:as ive been saying for months, they stink and andrew luck isnt as good as his stats.
 Hard to argue with you right now.
Game is a lot harder without TY Hilton running 5 yards open.

They are who we thought they were

Luck is too mistake prone.  Against bad teams he can bail himself out, but against playoff-quality squads, if he digs a hole, he won't be able to climb out.  

The clots' record against teams outside the division bears this out.

This must be the "pile on the clots" thread.

It's great that they look worse than we did when we played the Cowboys. We at least SCORED in the first half.
I don't like the Clots, either. But, to say that Luck isn't money against a playoff caliber team is a little far fetched. Read this and then tell me I'm wrong.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=3...rc=desktop
Quote:This must be the "pile on the clots" thread.

I want in on this!!!

I fart in the clots general direction!
Quote:I don't like the Clots, either. But, to say that Luck isn't money against a playoff caliber team is a little far fetched. Read this and then tell me I'm wrong.

LOL, the ultimate Cheifs implosion was more on them losing the game then Luck winning it, in my opinion.  But whatevs.
Quote:LOL, the ultimate Cheifs implosion was more on them losing the game then Luck winning it, in my opinion. But whatevs.

Maybe. But, if the Chiefs imploded against us, could we have capitalized? Probably not... Luck's ability to capitalize on mistakes is what makes his team better. Disagree if you'd like, but 3 of Luck's 4 TD's that day came in the 2nd half.
Quote:LOL, the ultimate Cheifs implosion was more on them losing the game then Luck winning it, in my opinion.  But whatevs.

Yeah, that was a playoff meltdown that won't be seen again for 20 years or more.

Everything went wrong for the Chiefs and everything went right for the clots in the 2nd half.

Quote:It's great that they look worse than we did when we played the Cowboys. We at least SCORED in the first half.
Jacksonville Jaguars: 2015 AFCS Champs.
Quote:I don't like the Clots, either. But, to say that Luck isn't money against a playoff caliber team is a little far fetched. Read this and then tell me I'm wrong.

oh a once in a lifetime collapse. good example.

the only playoff team they beat this season is the bengals.
Indy's getting smoked by a good team with a dominant offensive line. That doesn't make Indy a "bad team." The Jags wished they were as "bad" as the Colts right now.
Quote:Jacksonville Jaguars: 2015 AFCS Champs.

We can only hope. I see us as 2016 AFC South Champs for sure though barring injury or setbacks.
I wouldn't say the Colts are bad, it's just that Luck is such a fantastic QB that he makes the Colts look good against most teams.  Whenever they play against the top  teams they get torched.

GM Grigson is the problem and he will probably keep his job for awhile because he lucked into drafting Luck.

This game is what I call a playoff preview
Quote:Maybe. But, if the Chiefs imploded against us, could we have capitalized? Probably not... Luck's ability to capitalize on mistakes is what makes his team better. Disagree if you'd like, but 3 of Luck's 4 TD's that day came in the 2nd half.

Yeah, and he looked miserable in the first half of that game.  I remember, cuz I watched it.  The Cheifs imploded.  A better team would have not let Luck in the game.

Believe what you want.  That game means really nothing to me....  But again, it's all conjecture at this point...  Luck is so good, he can't even finish the Cowboy game.  That's your savior...  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20