Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yeah so the locker room....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
100% loves gus. He is going nowhere.

Honestly from reading these boards for the last few weeks which I never used to because people are so negative i began to jump on the bandwagon of losing faith in gus

After that video I hope you all choke on your words when we are completely done with this too top bottom rebuild and Dave has a chance to add some great young talent which he has done through the draft.. And add some FA... We're exactly where we need to be

Gus has been nothing short of EVERYTHING we could have dreamed for where we are with this organization

I believe once again. I should have stayed true. I was a moron

Troll on
Ahh thank you!! Forgot the link
my... some people are easily placated. 

People just want a quick fix. Ain't gonna happen. Gotta put the work in. The fact that this team is playing so hard at this point speaks volumes for exactly what Gus is. Some people just can't see that for themselves.
Quote:my... some people are easily placated.

Some people are hard headed.
Love it.

I was one of the ones calling for GB to go. I stand corrected. Apologies for losing the faith, excellent win today.
Players hate Harbaugh... 3 NFC championship games and 1 SB appearance. Belicheck is monotone and players don't care for him.

Players like winning and money... They don't really care who the coach is that helps them get both.
Quote:my... some people are easily placated. 
I agree, and we see it around here plenty. But the fact that the vast majority of these players (especially a few grizzled vets) are still parroting Gus' message is a significant positive attribute for the HC.  

I'm still not totally sold on the guy by a decent margin of doubt, but NOT having the locker room on your side has been the downfall of many a coach.  So…. he's got that going for him. 

That was an awesome video.

Quote:People just want a quick fix. Ain't gonna happen. Gotta put the work in. The fact that this team is playing so hard at this point speaks volumes for exactly what Gus is. Some people just can't see that for themselves.

If the Jags laid an egg and lost 52-0 to St Louis like the Raiders just did then imagine this board...
Is this thread a joke? Did I just get trolled? by golly one win fixes everything.
I wouldn't say they like Gus, it's more like they appreciate the free ice cream.

For those who can't see the postgame video, I'll transcribe Gus' locker room speech.

"Now you all know I was taking you all to Baskin-Robbins whether you won or lost today man! And those who competed and did opportoonies would get 2 scoops man because that's what it's all about man! But since you all won, you are in for a treat man! THREE SCOOPS FOR EVERYBODY MAN! That's right! THREE SCOOPS! And I will even allow you to get rainbow sprinkles because this is a special group man!

WE BELIEVE IN CHOC-O-LATE!

WE BELIEVE IN VA-NIL-LA!

WE BELIEVE IN STRAW-BER-RY!"
Quote:Players hate Harbaugh... 3 NFC championship games and 1 SB appearance. Belicheck is monotone and players don't care for him.

Players like winning and money... They don't really care who the coach is that helps them get both.

Thanks for that hot take, Frail Bones. It's amazing that you can speak for so many people at once. Especially considering you having no frame of reference since your mother never let you play sports. Cause of the boneitis. Your only regret.
It's all great that Gus still has the players behind him, but at what point do the wins come?  It's a production based business and at some point they need to start winning consistently.  I have a feeling that if they don't, Khan will find someone who can win with this group.  They can only go for so long with the Rah-Rah stuff before it gets old and I think the majority of players understand that. 

Quote:Is this thread a joke? Did I just get trolled? by golly one win fixes everything.

Lol
Quote:Is this thread a joke? Did I just get trolled? by golly one win fixes everything.
Yeah, the video of the jags dancing around and saying how much faith they have in Gus was all a big joke on you.
lol,they were fired up in the video

Quote:Players hate Harbaugh... 3 NFC championship games and 1 SB appearance. Belicheck is monotone and players don't care for him.

yeah Harbaugh is so great they already said they are getting rid of him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10