Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags MB Election Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
With a week before the election, who are you going to (or already) vote(d) for?  

Write in. 

Gary Johnson
Trump

Not a citizen but I'd go with Gary Johnson as he is the best choice by a mile.
Quote:Not a citizen but I'd go with Gary Johnson as he is the best choice by a mile.

Gary Johnson is a moron.

Just because he isn't Clinton or Trump does not make him a good candidate.
I'm not Pro-Trump, I'm Anti-Hillary so The Donald it is

Curious how the results of this poll compare to the one a few months back:

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...l/?hl=poll
Quote:Curious how the results of this poll compare to the one a few months back:

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...l/?hl=poll

Well back then I was on Cruz Control
Write in candidate is silly. Why even waste your time?

Quote:Gary Johnson is a moron.

Just because he isn't Clinton or Trump does not make him a good candidate.

He isn't perfect but is still a far better choice than those two.

He's also the candidate who I'd most like to have a drink with and that's quite important to me when picking a candidate for anything.
Quote:He isn't perfect but is still a far better choice than those two.

He's also the candidate who I'd most like to have a drink with and that's quite important to me when picking a candidate for anything.

If that were the case, Chris Christie would be my guy.
Johnson
Quote:I'm not Pro-Trump, I'm Anti-Hillary so The Donald it is

+1
Herman Cain would have been my guy last time, but he didn't have the financial resources to combat the lies.

That's a shame the establishment guys can bully anyone without recourse.

The concept career politician must simply come to an end.  Otherwise, all that's left on both sides inside the establishment is corruption.

Quote:Herman Cain would have been my guy last time, but he didn't have the financial resources to combat the lies.

That's a shame the establishment guys can bully anyone without recourse.

The concept career politician must simply come to an end.  Otherwise, all that's left on both sides inside the establishment is corruption.

I love Cain.

This election was the first step to the career politician coming to an end. Still a lot of work to do.
The only way you'll see career politicians fade away is with a constitutional amendment that limits them to lets say 12 years, That's 6 terms for the House and 2 terms for the Senate.

I'm a little disappointed that Roseanne Barr isn't on the ballot like the last small handful of elections.
Quote:I'm a little disappointed that Roseanne Barr isn't on the ballot like the last small handful of elections.

Should have been Rosie O'Donnel
Quote:I'm a little disappointed that Roseanne Barr isn't on the ballot like the last small handful of elections.

And what happened to that adult film star that liked to run for president?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24