Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tulsa Shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Tell me if you've heard this one before. A black guy gets confronted by cops and has his hands in the air when a cop shoots him dead for no reason. Damn. I guess we're gonna have to hear about Kaepernick all over again.
Betty Jo Shelby.

Murderer.

Oh wait from the Helicopter he looks like he is on something?
Quote:Tell me if you've heard this one before. A black guy gets confronted by cops and has his hands in the air when a cop shoots him dead for no reason. Damn. I guess we're gonna have to hear about Kaepernick all over again.

Doesnt show his hands in the air WHEN he was shot....

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://abcnews.go.com/US/40-year-man-killed-tulsa-officer-friday-hands/story?id=42193626'>http://abcnews.go.com/US/40-year-man-killed-tulsa-officer-friday-hands/story?id=42193626</a>
Quote:Doesnt show his hands in the air WHEN he was shot....

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://abcnews.go.com/US/40-year-man-killed-tulsa-officer-friday-hands/story?id=42193626'>http://abcnews.go.com/US/40-year-man-killed-tulsa-officer-friday-hands/story?id=42193626</a>

Now now, we can't have both our victim and the truth. You only get to pick one.
Yet another case where a body cam would clear up such questions. He was a disabled motorist and to no one's surprise, there was no weapon found anywhere on the scene. Of course an officer in this situation wouldn't blur the facts to make themselves look less culpable. He clearly deserved to die though. Even the guy in a helicopter notes he looked like a "bad dude" who could've been on something. No need to wonder what characteristics a guy all the way up in a helicopter could pinpoint to make such an assessment. And if she wanted him on his knees, why wouldn't she have just told him to turn around and drop to his knees long before he got near the vehicle? One cop with a gun, another with a taser. If he doesn't comply, tase him or shoot him in the leg? That "bad dude" seemed to be moving pretty slowly. Ah.. I'm just making excuses, right? It's not like there are a lot of cases like this cops could be trained on to avoid killing people unnecessarily.
Quote:Yet another case where a body cam would clear up such questions. He was a disabled motorist and to no one's surprise, there was no weapon found anywhere on the scene. Of course an officer in this situation wouldn't blur the facts to make themselves look less culpable. He clearly deserved to die though. Even the guy in a helicopter notes he looked like a "bad dude" who could've been on something. No need to wonder what characteristics a guy all the way up in a helicopter could pinpoint to make such an assessment. And if she wanted him on his knees, why wouldn't she have just told him to turn around and drop to his knees long before he got near the vehicle? One cop with a gun, another with a taser. If he doesn't comply, tase him or shoot him in the leg? That "bad dude" seemed to be moving pretty slowly. Ah.. I'm just making excuses, right? It's not like there are a lot of cases like this cops could be trained on to avoid killing people unnecessarily.

So you're saying he didn't have his hands up like you claimed he did when he was shot? Had you even watched the video before you rushed on here to make a post about it?
Quote:So you're saying he didn't have his hands up like you claimed he did when he was shot? Had you even watched the video before you rushed on here to make a post about it?
Yeah I watched the whole video and it was murder plain and simple. The officer was never in danger and you can even tell she knowss it when she flipped out and runs AWAY from her crime. Never mind tend to the man she just ruthlessly murdered.

Oh I get it, from up in the air he look like a bad dude and he's on something.
Quote:Yeah I watched the whole video and it was murder plain and simple.

Let me dig around here and find my shocked face....nope, can't find it.
Quote:Let me dig around here and find my shocked face....nope, can't find it.

Another murder you agree with. I too am shocked. Ya'll love it when the cops kill another minority?
Quote:Tell me if you've heard this one before. A black guy gets confronted by cops and has his hands in the air when a cop shoots him dead for no reason. Damn. I guess we're gonna have to hear about Kaepernick all over again.
But but Kaepernick doesn't stand for the flag. That's the real issue.
Quote:Another murder you agree with. I too am shocked. Ya'll love it when the cops kill another minority?

Yep, that's totally what I meant by not being shocked. You figured it out so quick too. Guess we don't need to speak in code around here anymore.

/sarcasm.
Have to wait for the facts. That man might have been refusing to stop walking towards the car all the while yelling I'm going to kill you [BLEEP] police. When he refused to show hand she shot him. She very well may be completely incompetent and deserving of criminal charges. We don't know enough yet. IMO it did not appear as any officer was in immediate danger but without audio it's impossible to determine the actual mindset of the officers. 

Quote:Have to wait for the facts. That man might have been refusing to stop walking towards the car all the while yelling I'm going to kill you [BAD WORD REMOVED] police. When he refused to show hand she shot him. She very well may be completely incompetent and deserving of criminal charges. We don't know enough yet. IMO it did not appear as any officer was in immediate danger but without audio it's impossible to determine the actual mindset of the officers.

Heaven forbid we wait for all the facts to come out before we make the claims of cold blooded murder. That's just silly talk.
Quote:Heaven forbid we wait for all the facts to come out before we make the claims of cold blooded murder. That's just silly talk.

They have come out! It happens a week ago. Your just now getting the video and transcripts. That's why the Justice Department is involved. Charges be a coming.
Quote:So you're saying he didn't have his hands up like you claimed he did when he was shot? Had you even watched the video before you rushed on here to make a post about it?

Yep. And I didn't see the need for lethal force. I've pointed out a few things the cops could have done, but you just want to make excuses. Maybe the next black person murdered on video will have a better angle of the entire incident so you can admit this is getting out of hand. Odds are it won't be long.
My question is why was he was being so uncooperative.

Quote:My question is why was he was being so uncooperative.
Didn't commit a crime thus didn't need to? Are they cops or Peacekeepers?

Quote:Yep. And I didn't see the need for lethal force. I've pointed out a few things the cops could have done, but you just want to make excuses. Maybe the next black person murdered on video will have a better angle of the entire incident so you can admit this is getting out of hand. Odds are it won't be long.

But he looked like a bad dude, he is on something!
There has been 261 white people killed by police in 2016. Odd how rarely we hear about it. This could almost fit into Kotites fear mongering media thread.

If this lady is found to have acted criminally then she will deserve what she gets.

Quote:Didn't commit a crime thus didn't need to? Are they cops or Peacekeepers?

It's a good thing common sense outweighs your inflated sense of moral outrage.
Quote:There has been 261 white people killed by police in 2016. Odd how rarely we hear about it. This could almost fit into Kotites fear mongering media thread.

If this lady is found to have acted criminally then she will deserve what she gets.

Would love those stories to get air too.

It highlights the real issues. Training.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15