Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It’s OK to discriminate against white people. Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I grew up being taught that hating people because of skin color was wrong. I was taught too be color blind. It started with my Republican parents who instilled these values into me. So any biases I may hold were all learned through life experiences. These experiences are teaching me to be angry and even hate… 

How did it come to this? And what’s the end game? Subjecting whites to the same things blacks have experienced. I wonder how that will play out? Eventually it will just come full circle and after creating new victim class , society will then have to deal with the same thing over and over again. 

There is so much to say on this subject, so I think it’s good we start the discussion and see what we come up with…

[Image: F0eTFXZakAAyt79?format=jpg&name=medium]
Clearly by only using black and white in your chart you have one again landed in the racist box. What about the brown? The yellow, the mulatto?

Damn you whitey...damn you.
(07-08-2023, 08:54 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly by only using black and white in your chart you have one again landed in the racist box. What about the brown? The yellow, the mulatto?

Damn you whitey...damn you.

Aaah geez, my damn whiteness at work again.  Maybe if white people didn’t exist then the world be would be perfect and everyone would be loving to each other.   :/
Racism is taught. That's why it's come to this. Really it's class warfare being craftly repackaged into a problem - solution - profit system for the upper class that runs everything to their benefit. Both people, on both sides of the argument, regardless or race, are guilty of taking the bait and that's why it continues to remain effective even in 2023.

You're not allowed to cite the things that make us common nor unite us together as a species. We're only allowed to talk about our differences and what separates us as a species. I grew up in a lower middle class family. Both my parents had to work to provide for three children, we didn't go to great schools, we didn't live in great areas. My parents did the best they could.

Often times than not. I spent most of my childhood around a wide variety of children. Black, Asian, Latin and White. Didn't matter. We were all kids growing up in the 90's and early 00's and all we cared about was who had the most pogs, coolest slammers, the best Pokemon card collection, the best toys, the new shoes, the new books, etc.

Nobody gave two [BLEEP] and a solid [BLEEP] about race where I was growing up during those times. I had a really good friend who was black growing up. It was just him and his Mom for the most part. His mom was military so they bounced around quite a bit but he was always good friend to me and so was his Mom. It never occurred to me that race played a role in anything we did. I grew up next to a cool family from South Korea. Always had them over for dinner, their son, about my age, he stayed the night almost every other weekend during summer.

Again, race just never seemed to come up.

BUT.... it was right around 2003 when I started seeing "it". Right when I entered my freshman year of high school at Sandalwood. You saw "it". And by "it" I mean the obvious. You had your stereotypical clicks from the 1980's and 1990's movies. Which I thought was a joke, [BLEEP] you only see in movies. Because in elementary school and middle school I NEVER saw that. Again, had a wide variety of friends of all colors, creeds, etc. We all hung out in the same groups, it was more about who was the closest neighbor or friend you had. Again, race did not play a part.

But, back to high school. You saw it. You had your jocks, you had your preppy rich white girls, you had your goths holed up in a corner, you had your nerds (often times, mixed group of everybody, regardless of race) and then you had all your black folks hanging out in one area and white folks hanging out in another area. Same went for Asians and Latinos.

I have a "unique" look. So to speak. I have very, very dark features. Dark black hair, dark brown eyes, I can get really red in the summer if I want to if I am not careful. I often times get mistaken as Spanish or Middle Eastern but in truth, I am predominately of German, Scottish, Irish, Dutch and Polish descent. I have "some" Minorcan heritage in my blood from my Mother's side of the family and that's about it. From our St. Augustine ties here in Florida. But, I had no problem blending in with everybody. I didn't have the strongest situation at home with my parents at that time, was ashamed and embarrassed to bring anybody over to my apartment. My parents had their problems. Mom, in particular, with alcoholism and my Dad, a bad temper because of financial and mental gymnastics going on then.

I would click with anybody. I didn't care. I didn't give a [BLEEP]. I even grew up around racist [BLEEP] people within my own family from both sides. They're quick to say the same negative things about white trailer trash folks though or Rednecks just like they would if a person of color cut them off on the street or said something they didn't like or fit a "stereotype". That's just the way it was. I had to fight my whole life, and even now at 35, just blocking that [BLEEP] out when I heard it, because it's family, and I can't change that.

I feel bad for my cousin. She's the oldest. Probably got the worst of it all because she fell in love with a black man (really, a good man, he really is a cool dude even though he's a Steelers fan). I never had any problems with that. I had my flings in high school outside of my race. Sometimes my family knew about it. Sometimes I kept it hush-hush in fear of being kicked out or judged. Still think about this girl from my freshman year. Good god she was FINE AS HELL. Black and Filipino. I used to get kicked in the [BLEEP] and snatched from teachers all the time in the hallways because we were always on each other like magnets. LOL. I couldn't keep my hands off her man.

She was my intellectual counterpart at that time. Me and her would just click, and click and click and click on everything subject wise. Her dad was also military. Navy. So, they ended up moving away that summer anyway but I still think about her from time to time. Was happy my Mom got to meet her at least a few times. She liked her at least. But, sorry man. Trying not to ramble on too much. I am just speaking from experience as well.

It's taught, for sure, it's taught. It's taught at home first and foremost but it's now being taught in schools in a way that promotes self hatred for white people and victimhood for minorities. [BLEEP] I never had to go through personally in school. Thankfully. But, I can tell you with my three year old son, that, I am going to ensure he's raised properly. I won't discourage him from branching out and interacting with anybody he feels a connection with. It's stupid to close your mind off from people based on the color of their skin. Focus on what unites us, not what divides us. That's the key. It's always been the key.

If you catch yourself getting mad, slipping, ask yourself "Why am I feeling this way? Saying these things? Internally and externally?". Often times you'll realize it's deeply rooted from some place and time that has no business being in your life anymore. Easier said than done for most. I know. But, it's doable if you try.
(07-08-2023, 08:41 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up being taught that hating people because of skin color was wrong. I was taught too be color blind. It started with my Republican parents who instilled these values into me. So any biases I may hold were all learned through life experiences. These experiences are teaching me to be angry and even hate… 

How did it come to this? And what’s the end game? Subjecting whites to the same things blacks have experienced. I wonder how that will play out? Eventually it will just come full circle and after creating new victim class , society will then have to deal with the same thing over and over again. 

There is so much to say on this subject, so I think it’s good we start the discussion and see what we come up with…

The chart has six different unfair ways that a white person could be accused of racism.
There are people who will accuse you based on this chart.
Most of them are idiots.
Ignore them.
The ones who aren't idiots, they are liars and opportunists.  They will simply play the race card whenever they think it will bring idiots to their side.  
Ignore them too.
Buy my book for more secrets to living a happy life in 21st century America.
(07-08-2023, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Racism is taught. That's why it's come to this. Really it's class warfare being craftly repackaged into a problem - solution - profit system for the upper class that runs everything to their benefit. Both people, on both sides of the argument, regardless or race, are guilty of taking the bait and that's why it continues to remain effective even in 2023.

You're not allowed to cite the things that make us common nor unite us together as a species. We're only allowed to talk about our differences and what separates us as a species. I grew up in a lower middle class family. Both my parents had to work to provide for three children, we didn't go to great schools, we didn't live in great areas. My parents did the best they could.

Often times than not. I spent most of my childhood around a wide variety of children. Black, Asian, Latin and White. Didn't matter. We were all kids growing up in the 90's and early 00's and all we cared about was who had the most pogs, coolest slammers, the best Pokemon card collection, the best toys, the new shoes, the new books, etc.

Nobody gave two [BLEEP] and a solid [BLEEP] about race where I was growing up during those times. I had a really good friend who was black growing up. It was just him and his Mom for the most part. His mom was military so they bounced around quite a bit but he was always good friend to me and so was his Mom. It never occurred to me that race played a role in anything we did. I grew up next to a cool family from South Korea. Always had them over for dinner, their son, about my age, he stayed the night almost every other weekend during summer.

BUT.... it was right around 2003 when I started seeing "it". Right when I entered my freshman year of high school at Sandalwood. You saw "it". And by "it" I mean the obvious. You had your stereotypical clicks from the 1980's and 1990's movies. Which I thought was a joke, [BLEEP] you only see in movies. Because in elementary school and middle school I NEVER saw that. Again, had a wide variety of friends of all colors, creeds, etc. We all hung out in the same groups, it was more about who was the closest neighbor or friend you had. Again, race did not play a part.

But, back to high school. You saw it. You had your jocks, you had your preppy rich white girls, you had your goths holed up in a corner, you had your nerds (often times, mixed group of everybody, regardless of race) and then you had all your black folks hanging out in one area and white folks hanging out in another area. Same went for Asians and Latinos.

I have a "unique" look. So to speak. I have very, very dark features. Dark black hair, dark brown eyes, I can get really red in the summer if I want to if I am not careful. I often times get mistaken as Spanish or Middle Eastern but in truth, I am predominately of German, Scottish, Irish, Dutch and Polish descent. I have "some" Minorcan heritage in my blood from my Mother's side of the family and that's about it. From our St. Augustine ties here in Florida. But, I had no problem blending in with everybody. I didn't have the strongest situation at home with my parents at that time, was ashamed and embarrassed to bring anybody over to my apartment. My parents had their problems. Mom, in particular, with alcoholism and my Dad, a bad temper because of financial and mental gymnastics going on then.

I would click with anybody. I didn't care. I didn't give a [BLEEP]. I even grew up around racist [BLEEP] people within my own family from both sides. They're quick to say the same negative things about white trailer trash folks though or Rednecks just like they would if a person of color cut them off on the street or said something they didn't like or fit a "stereotype". That's just the way it was. I had to fight my whole life, and even now at 35, just blocking that [BLEEP] out when I heard it, because it's family, and I can't change that.

I feel bad for my cousin. She's the oldest. Probably got the worst of it all because she fell in love with a black man (really, a good man, he really is a cool dude even though he's a Steelers fan). I never had any problems with that. I had my flings in high school outside of my race. Sometimes my family knew about it. Sometimes I kept it hush-hush in fear of being kicked out or judged. Still think about this girl from my freshman year. Good god she was FINE AS HELL. Black and Filipino. I used to get kicked in the [BLEEP] and snatched from teachers all the time in the hallways because we were always on each other like magnets. LOL. I couldn't keep my hands off her man.

She was my intellectual counterpart at that time. Me and her would just click, and click and click and click on everything subject wise. Her dad was also military. Navy. So, they ended up moving away that summer anyway but I still think about her from time to time. Was happy my Mom got to meet her at least a few times. She liked her at least. But, sorry man. Trying not to ramble on too much. I am just speaking from experience as well.

It's taught, for sure, it's taught. It's taught at home first and foremost but it's now being taught in schools in a way that promotes self hatred for white people and victimhood for minorities. [BLEEP] I never had to go through personally in school. Thankfully. But, I can tell you with my three year old son, that, I am going to ensure he's raised properly. I won't discourage him from branching out and interacting with anybody he feels a connection with. It's stupid to close your mind off from people based on the color of their skin. Focus on what unites us, not what divides us. That's the key. It's always been the key.

If you catch yourself getting mad, slipping, ask yourself "Why am I feeling this way? Saying these things? Internally and externally?". Often times you'll realize it's deeply rooted from some place and time that has no business being in your life anymore. Easier said than done for most. I know. But, it's doable if you try.

I agree, too a certain extent. However, I’m 54 and I remember this happening my whole life. I grew up an Army Brat, so we lived all over the country (world). I went to middle school once in Albuquerque and the schools I went too there, whites were the minority. I had a little Chicana girlfriend in the 6th grade and we were making out by a portable, and one of the Chicano’s didn’t like that one little bit and proceeded to literally stab me in my back while kissing this girl, all because I was white…

That’s just one anecdote, I remember “white boy day” in high school, where the black kids would pick select white dudes too attack. I have story after story of experienced racism towards myself and other whites.

But even then you felt there was hope we could overcome that hate and progress as Americans. Then Obama , the king of race baiter’s happened and since then; that hope has died or is on life support…
(07-08-2023, 09:38 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 08:41 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up being taught that hating people because of skin color was wrong. I was taught too be color blind. It started with my Republican parents who instilled these values into me. So any biases I may hold were all learned through life experiences. These experiences are teaching me to be angry and even hate… 

The chart has six different unfair ways that a white person could be accused of racism.
There are people who will accuse you based on this chart.
Most of them are idiots.
Ignore them.
The ones who aren't idiots, they are liars and opportunists.  They will simply play the race card whenever they think it will bring idiots to their side.  
Ignore them too.
Buy my book for more secrets to living a happy life in 21st century America.

Ok, even if I do ignore them, too many people aren’t, which forces me to acknowledge we have a serious problem and now address it. That chart simply points out that no matter what, if your white , no matter what you do , say or whatever, YOU are racist. 

It’s designed to punish and be used by politicians and others to profit one way or another by it. We MUST remain divided, because if we ever come together, they are toast.

Just ask Judge Clarence Thomas or any other black Americans that don’t subscribe to that narrative, talk about bravery…
(07-08-2023, 09:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Racism is taught. That's why it's come to this. Really it's class warfare being craftly repackaged into a problem - solution - profit system for the upper class that runs everything to their benefit. Both people, on both sides of the argument, regardless or race, are guilty of taking the bait and that's why it continues to remain effective even in 2023.

I agree, too a certain extent. However, I’m 54 and I remember this happening my whole life. I grew up an Army Brat, so we lived all over the country (world). I went to middle school once in Albuquerque and the schools I went too there, whites were the minority. I had a little Chicana girlfriend in the 6th grade and we were making out by a portable, and one of the Chicano’s didn’t like that one little bit and proceeded to literally stab me in my back while kissing this girl, all because I was white…

That’s just one anecdote, I remember “white boy day” in high school, where the black kids would pick select white dudes too attack. I have story after story of experienced racism towards myself and other whites.

But even then you felt there was hope we could overcome that hate and progress as Americans. Then Obama , the king of race baiter’s happened and since then; that hope has died or is on life support…

I would say this to you whether your stories involved race or not:
Those people aren't in your life anymore, but
To the extent that you still think about them, find a way to forgive them.  You'll feel better.

In my middle school, allegedly white boy day was going to be the last day of school, and rumor was I was one of the ones they selected to target on that day.  A couple of friends watched me that day and nothing happened.  But I was scared and worried.  We all thought we shouldn't tell an adult because snitching was wrong or whatever.  That was decades ago.  

I was at a house party recently and a parent of a middle schooler mentioned that her white daughter was experiencing racist threats.  That was distressing.  The girl came over and told us what happened.  A group of black girls had been going around telling white girls that they weren't allowed to celebrate MLK day and would need to come to school that day.  The girl was still upset about it even though it was months prior.  No one had laid a hand on her or threatened to lay a hand on her though.
So yes racist events are still taking place
People are still getting pissed about them
But in an objective sense, these things are getting less and less severe.
(07-08-2023, 09:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]

I have had similar experiences, maybe not that intense, especially with relationships. You grew up in an interesting time. My Dad just turned 57 back in June so I know where you're coming from. That's the boomer effect (not saying you're a boomer, you're a generation X kid, I am referring to how boomers grew up with that beat into their heads pre segregation act, civil rights movement). It's all cyclical and taught, sadly. All of it's punch, counter punch for all people involved. 

I got called a lot of racial slurs here and there, mostly from the Latin hate perspective from white kids, it bothered me here and there, despite being white. That's how crazy that was for me. Getting upset by racial slurs that don't really belong to me. As I am not latin to begin with. Hell, I think Sandalwood is even racist from a schooling perspective. They had me taking Spanish my freshman year for the first two weeks and then pulled me out. I never had to take a foreign language class to graduate. It was weird. Most of my friends did. 

They probably assumed my race and pulled me out. LOL. As far as Black Vs. White stuff. We had one crazy incident that involved police and serious violence breaking out. Over some big white guy and his girlfriend I think being teased by some black kid for some reason. Really dumb. I had friends from both sides of the argument, tried making light of the situation, using comedy to bridge the gap. Take pride in that on my end. Had a few good chuckles before [BLEEP] went south. It is what it is. 

I ended up cutting ties with both of them unfortunately after that. Just to remove myself from any potential side taking or rumors. Obama was elected president one year after I graduated from high school. It was an interesting time for me. You could see the pride and happiness from my black friends. I was happy to. It was really big moment for us as a nation. I have my opinions about Obama. Hell, I have my opinions about every President that I have had to live through personally. Can't say I am a fan of his, just like the Bush and Clinton's. Can't say I am a fan of them neither.

Going through some of the things they did and reading up on everything post their time in office, the laws that were passed, the corruption, etc. It really put me in a position of having no faith in our Government and political system. Didn't help having friends enlist and go overseas fighting in wars for some of these administrations. Only for them to tell me much later on in life how bad they regret getting suckered and duped into it. A lot of us just didn't know any better at the time. Not like we do now.
(07-08-2023, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 09:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, too a certain extent. However, I’m 54 and I remember this happening my whole life. I grew up an Army Brat, so we lived all over the country (world). I went to middle school once in Albuquerque and the schools I went too there, whites were the minority. I had a little Chicana girlfriend in the 6th grade and we were making out by a portable, and one of the Chicano’s didn’t like that one little bit and proceeded to literally stab me in my back while kissing this girl, all because I was white…

To the extent that you still think about them, find a way to forgive them.  You'll feel better.

In my middle school, allegedly white boy day was going to be the last day of school, and rumor was I was one of the ones they selected to target on that day.  A couple of friends watched me that day and nothing happened.  But I was scared and worried.  We all thought we shouldn't tell an adult because snitching was wrong or whatever.  That was decades ago.  

I was at a house party recently and a parent of a middle schooler mentioned that her white daughter was experiencing racist threats.  That was distressing.  The girl came over and told us what happened.  A group of black girls had been going around telling white girls that they weren't allowed to celebrate MLK day and would need to come to school that day.  The girl was still upset about it even though it was months prior.  No one had laid a hand on her or threatened to lay a hand on her though.

You are so wrong on this point, it’s getting very severe and much, much worse…
(07-08-2023, 10:06 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I would say this to you whether your stories involved race or not:

I get a sense of this well. Goes back to my earlier comment about things being cyclical. It feels like we're going backwards as a country and it would not shock me at all, that, some of these fringe groups in politics are crazy enough and bold enough to suggest going BACK to segregation. 

Wouldn't put it past these people at all from either side of the two party political nonsense to push out into the public. It probably already has and I haven't cared enough nor paid enough attention to it. That would be the most catastrophic thing to happen here after all the progress that was made.
(07-08-2023, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 09:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, too a certain extent. However, I’m 54 and I remember this happening my whole life. I grew up an Army Brat, so we lived all over the country (world). I went to middle school once in Albuquerque and the schools I went too there, whites were the minority. I had a little Chicana girlfriend in the 6th grade and we were making out by a portable, and one of the Chicano’s didn’t like that one little bit and proceeded to literally stab me in my back while kissing this girl, all because I was white…

That's a key difference between us there. In my sophomore year we got wind that White Boy Day was going to happen so a half dozen football players, 2 baseball players, and some guys from the drum line grabbed the social leader of that group and told him what would happen to him personally if anything went down. When the last bell rang nothing happened. The only way to stop this stuff is to actively mitigate it, backing down or playing defense doesn't work. It's the first and most important lesson I taught my kids and I hope they live it out all their lives.
(07-08-2023, 10:06 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I would say this to you whether your stories involved race or not:

Not from what I've heard. You're older than me, you had it worse than me. The seventh grader I met last month, she has it better than I did. It's getting better.
(07-08-2023, 10:23 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 10:06 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]You are so wrong on this point, it’s getting very severe and much, much worse…

Not from what I've heard.  You're older than me, you had it worse than me.  The seventh grader I met last month, she has it better than I did.  It's getting better.

You have to factor in the political climate we're in though. Fringe ideology has crept into some of these locations, cities, city council, etc. I am telling you man. It would not shock me if somebody comes forward being pro-segregation again, and it will unsurprisingly come from the Left if it has not already been proposed at some level. 

Between the khaki wearing, tiki torch carrying white boy crowd to the BLM Marxist movement preaching Black master race ideology. We've reached a very unique, (and sad) social moment in our lifetimes. It's brutal.
(07-08-2023, 10:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a key difference between us there. In my sophomore year we got wind that White Boy Day was going to happen so a half dozen football players, 2 baseball players, and some guys from the drum line grabbed the social leader of that group and told him what would happen to him personally if anything went down. When the last bell rang nothing happened. The only way to stop this stuff is to actively mitigate it, backing down or playing defense doesn't work. It's the first and most important lesson I taught my kids and I hope they live it out all their lives.

Uh, good for you?
I think we might have been wrong for not telling an adult, but our decision to simply stick together that day did work.
Because we were only dealing with rumors.  If we had heard with our own ears that a certain group of kids was going to jump one of us, we might have confronted that group.  
What about you? Did any of those football and baseball and drum line guys actually hear about white boy day directly from the black kids that were threatening to do it? Or did they just confront and threaten a socially prominent black guy over nothing?
(07-08-2023, 10:27 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 10:23 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Not from what I've heard.  You're older than me, you had it worse than me.  The seventh grader I met last month, she has it better than I did.  It's getting better.

You have to factor in the political climate we're in though. Fringe ideology has crept into some of these locations, cities, city council, etc. I am telling you man. It would not shock me if somebody comes forward being pro-segregation again, and it will unsurprisingly come from the Left if it has not already been proposed at some level. 

Between the khaki wearing, tiki torch carrying white boy crowd to the BLM Marxist movement preaching Black master race ideology. We've reached a very unique, (and sad) social moment in our lifetimes. It's brutal.

It's already been instituted in the university where we have black-only dorms, black-only student centers, and black-only graduations. It's already here and, unsurprisingly indeed, it's a key component of the left's strategy.
(07-08-2023, 10:30 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 10:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]That's a key difference between us there. In my sophomore year we got wind that White Boy Day was going to happen so a half dozen football players, 2 baseball players, and some guys from the drum line grabbed the social leader of that group and told him what would happen to him personally if anything went down. When the last bell rang nothing happened. The only way to stop this stuff is to actively mitigate it, backing down or playing defense doesn't work. It's the first and most important lesson I taught my kids and I hope they live it out all their lives.

Uh, good for you?
I think we might have been wrong for not telling an adult, but our decision to simply stick together that day did work.
Because we were only dealing with rumors.  If we had heard with our own ears that a certain group of kids was going to jump one of us, we might have confronted that group.  
What about you? Did any of those football and baseball and drum line guys actually hear about white boy day directly from the black kids that were threatening to do it? Or did they just confront and threaten a socially prominent black guy over nothing?

Doesn't matter if it was true and they didn't hurt him. They just sent a message. And in my school (48%/46% w/b split) it's quite likely that it was true, we had several instances of racial violence in my four years.
(07-08-2023, 10:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 10:30 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, good for you?

Doesn't matter if it was true and they didn't hurt him. They just sent a message. And in my school (48%/46% w/b split) it's quite likely that it was true, we had several instances of racial violence in my four years.

Regardless, you are older than me,  and my story is less severe than yours.  It is the only racially charged threat of violence that I was aware of in middle school or High school. This is more evidence that the world is getting better on this issue.
(07-08-2023, 11:35 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 10:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter if it was true and they didn't hurt him. They just sent a message. And in my school (48%/46% w/b split) it's quite likely that it was true, we had several instances of racial violence in my four years.

Regardless, you are older than me,  and my story is less severe than yours.  It is the only racially charged threat of violence that I was aware of in middle school or High school. This is more evidence that the world is getting better on this issue.

Better huh? Your misinformed as future post will expose…
(07-08-2023, 11:35 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 10:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter if it was true and they didn't hurt him. They just sent a message. And in my school (48%/46% w/b split) it's quite likely that it was true, we had several instances of racial violence in my four years.

And the plural of anecdote is not Data.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10