Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Transactions and Cuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
WR Zavier Scott and safety Aaron Maddox were both cut. 

LS Ross Matisick is day to day with a shoulder.

Offensive Lineman Bobby Evans was just signed. He started 12 games for the Rams and won a Super Bowl.

Jaguars get a starter back this week in Ben Bartch, who was cleared to practice after being on the PUP List.
(08-15-2023, 07:10 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]WR Zavier Scott and safety Aaron Maddox were both cut. 

Offensive Lineman Bobby Evans was just signed. He started 12 games for the Rams and won a Super Bowl.

Jaguars get a starter back this week in Ben Bartch, who was cleared to practice after being on the PUP List.

Can Evans long snap? That could be a sign after how poorly it went Saturday.
(08-15-2023, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2023, 07:10 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]WR Zavier Scott and safety Aaron Maddox were both cut. 

Can Evans long snap? That could be a sign after how poorly it went Saturday.

Evans was brought in before Mattisick went down and they've signed Tinker to LS until Ross M. is back in action.
(08-15-2023, 09:18 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2023, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Can Evans long snap? That could be a sign after how poorly it went Saturday.

Evans was brought in before Mattisick went down and they've signed Tinker to LS until Ross M. is back in action.

Wow, blast from the past!
(08-15-2023, 09:18 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2023, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Can Evans long snap? That could be a sign after how poorly it went Saturday.

We haven't heard that name in a minute!
(08-15-2023, 01:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2023, 09:18 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Evans was brought in before Mattisick went down and they've signed Tinker to LS until Ross M. is back in action.

We haven't heard that name in a minute!

Is his tractor ok?  I know diff guy but cmon.
(08-15-2023, 11:34 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2023, 01:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]We haven't heard that name in a minute!

Is his tractor ok?  I know diff guy but cmon.

Tinker has still been in the league, just bouncing around from practice squad to practice squad. It's not like this is a permanent thing. We just needed somebody who can actually long snap for a week, or so until Ross comes back. Not a big deal.
Welcome back Carson.
Looks like Addington came over from the Patriots. Welcome to Duuuval.
(08-21-2023, 03:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.jaguars.com/news/roster-move...-addington

Tinker out - Addington in

Tractor saved.
They better keep Rourke.
Jordan Smith cut
(08-28-2023, 02:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Jordan Smith cut

I'm glad Baalke can begrudgingly admit to mistakes, although Smith seemed like an Urban Meyer pick. I hope this means they're targeting a pass rusher from another team.
(08-28-2023, 03:12 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2023, 02:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Jordan Smith cut

I'm glad Baalke can begrudgingly admit to mistakes, although Smith seemed like an Urban Meyer pick. I hope this means they're targeting a pass rusher from another team.

I saw flashes out of Smith,  so we better have a plan here.
Jordan Smith
Derek Parish
and
Samuel Jackson (OL)

are I'll I'm seeing cut so far...
(08-28-2023, 03:41 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2023, 03:12 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad Baalke can begrudgingly admit to mistakes, although Smith seemed like an Urban Meyer pick. I hope this means they're targeting a pass rusher from another team.

I saw flashes out of Smith,  so we better have a plan here.

It seems like Chaisson is going to survive unless they can trade him. He has special teams value, supposedly.
Looks like Tinker and Mondeaux have been cut.

Tinker not showing on the roster so he may have been cut some time ago.
(08-28-2023, 03:57 PM)wg171 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Tinker and Mondeaux have been cut

(those happened a few days ago I think)
On the David Garrard show, they were saying the team is going to try and move Chaisson which is why he didn’t play the last preseason game which we already knew but nobody is saying what we would get in return and what teams are inquiring.

I hope they look at bringing Smith back on the PS or they have a plan in place to bring in a veteran that can give 5 to 6 sacks.

I don’t like the Smith cut but I’m open minded if they have a plan at the DE position. Need all we can get for a deep playoff run.

Boselli also said Tim Jones is safe. With his special teams value and his ability to play all 3 WR spots along with him being in his 2nd year in the same system so they trust him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14