Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Has any pro Gus fans changed their minds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
this is not a bash thread! I'm genuinely curious. I'm not trying to make any stink. Really just like to hear from any fans that might've changed their minds in regards to Gus Bradley. I think it would be interesting to hear your perspective and what was it that changed your mind from wanting him as the Jaguars head coach. Anyone?

Have not has. Dang it.
I changed my mind after the first Colts game. Have not looked back this season.
Not quite only because I think the talent level on this team just isn't there yet. I'll prolly have a flamethrower at my head soon but it's just how I see it. We have a few quality guy but that's it. We don't have any real game changers and until that happens we will never compete. I think Gus is getting the most of what he can out of the players. Caldwell I think is doing well to just haven't had enough picks to gather enough players. Just my opinion on the situation.

I just look at the teams that are in the playoffs and they have multiple bonefide game changers. We have no one to the level of Watt, Houston, Brady, Hopkins, Von Miller, Rodgers, Peterson (both Adrian and Patrick), Mathieu, I can keep naming guys really. We have no one of that ilk.
Quote:this is not a bash thread! I'm genuinely curious. I'm not trying to make any stink. Really just like to hear from any fans that might've changed their minds in regards to Gus Bradley. I think it would be interesting to hear your perspective and what was it that changed your mind from wanting him as the Jaguars head coach. Anyone?

Have not has. Dang it.

Your grammar is for garbage!  I should kick your butt straight out of this MB!!!!  But I'll let you stick around...  Accountability matters not in the land of #becausejaguars
Quote:Your grammar is for garbage! I should kick your butt straight out of this MB!!!! But I'll let you stick around... Accountability matters not in the land of #becausejaguars

How drunk are you from the watt jock snuffing contest?
I've been riding the 60/40 line on one more year, while that has not totally changed depending on the start of the season I'd be all in on a change during the season. 4-4 is the worst I'm accepting as a fan at the mid point (not that makes any difference)
Quote:Your grammar is for garbage! I should kick your butt straight out of this MB!!!! But I'll let you stick around... Accountability matters not in the land of #becausejaguars

I know. I post on my phone and am quite lazy about my grammar when using my thumbs.
Quote:I've been riding the 60/40 line on one more year, while that has not totally changed depending on the start of the season I'd be all in on a change during the season. 4-4 is the worst I'm accepting as a fan at the mid point (not that makes any difference)

You've been pretty patient then. I for one didn't like the hire to begin with and have never been on board. So it's easy for me to not like him as our coach. But I guess if I did like the hire I wonder if I could maintain your level of patience.
Quote:How drunk are you from the watt jock snuffing contest?

I got pretty lit up!!!  I stopped doing the game after about the mid point of the 3rd quarter...  

Did we win????

Quote:Not quite only because I think the talent level on this team just isn't there yet. I'll prolly have a flamethrower at my head soon but it's just how I see it. We have a few quality guy but that's it. We don't have any real game changers and until that happens we will never compete. I think Gus is getting the most of what he can out of the players. Caldwell I think is doing well to just haven't had enough picks to gather enough players. Just my opinion on the situation.

I just look at the teams that are in the playoffs and they have multiple bonefide game changers. We have no one to the level of Watt, Houston, Brady, Hopkins, Von Miller, Rodgers, Peterson (both Adrian and Patrick), Mathieu, I can keep naming guys really. We have no one of that ilk.

Ok so to be clear you didn't change your mind you're still onboard with Bradley? I was interested in the people that had enough and want a change now where before they were on board the Gus bus.
Caldwell needs to feel some heat too

He has TOO many questionable moves.

Yeah, he has some good picks, but he has more dumb/bad decisions

I was pro Gus before the start of the season. I wanted to give him his due diligence and the benefit of a doubt. But with each embarrassing loss, ect ect ect.. We all know how that story goes..

He's long over due now for the boot..
I'm not pro Gus. I just recognize that he inherited a team that was, in my opinion, one of the 3-4 worst teams I ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. His first 2 years don't even count. Look at what he had to work with. This season is where I started paying attention. The offense is fixed. Now allow Caldwell to add to the defense and see what Gus can do. He either wins the division next year outright, or he gets fired. I just think it smart to give him a full deck to work with.

Quote:I'm not pro Gus. I just recognize that he inherited a team that was, in my opinion, one of the 3-4 worst teams I ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. His first 2 years don't even count. Look at what he had to work with. This season is where I started paying attention. The offense is fixed. Now allow Caldwell to add to the defense and see what Gus can do. He either wins the division next year outright, or he gets fired. I just think it smart to give him a full deck to work with.
lol @ the "offense is fixed"

did you not see our OL this year?
I was pro Gus at the start of the season, that changed around the first Clots game. 

Some of the fans are drunk off the Gus juice

[Image: gus.jpg]

Quote:Caldwell needs to feel some heat too

He has TOO many questionable moves.

Yeah, he has some good picks, but he has more dumb/bad decisions

I lay more blame on Caldwell than Gus, doesn't matter who our coach was this year, the defensive half of the roster was complete garbage. More than half the oline is garbage, a kicker with a mental problem, it goes on and on and on. 
Quote:Ok so to be clear you didn't change your mind you're still onboard with Bradley? I was interested in the people that had enough and want a change now where before they were on board the Gus bus.

I'm sorry sir just completely ignored the premise of the post. Carry on lol
I try to not worry about things out of my control, but my enthusiasm for Gus has waned game by game. At this point I hope a competent assistant coach is on the staff should he get canned mid-2016 season.

Quote:I'm not pro Gus. I just recognize that he inherited a team that was, in my opinion, one of the 3-4 worst teams I ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. His first 2 years don't even count. Look at what he had to work with. This season is where I started paying attention. The offense is fixed. Now allow Caldwell to add to the defense and see what Gus can do. He either wins the division next year outright, or he gets fired. I just think it smart to give him a full deck to work with.

lol the O line is still terrible, the running game is among the worst in the NFL. Gus is clueless
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11