Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama's Final Diplomatic Mess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just in the past week,

The immoral stupidity of Obama's last-minute jab at Israel

Then:

US expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes 2 compounds

Now:

US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

What is Obama's end game? Why did he wait until the last 15 days of his presidency to finally push back against Russia? I thought he said the cold war was over? Why is he abandoning Israel in his final moments? When will his intelligence agency finally deliver concrete proof of Russian "hacking"?

Looks like he is just throwing a tantrum and deliberately causing a diplomatic mess for Trump. I have a feeling this will continue painfully until he is finally out of office.

Quote:Just in the past week,

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://theweek.com/articles/670154/immoral-stupidity-obamas-lastminute-jab-israel'>The immoral stupidity of Obama's last-minute jab at Israel</a>

Then:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.rt.com/news/372190-us-expels-russian-diplomats/'>US expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes 2 compounds</a>

Now:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/'>US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’</a>

What is Obama's end game? Why did he wait until the last 15 days of his presidency to finally push back against Russia? I thought he said the cold war was over? Why is he abandoning Israel in his final moments? When will his intelligence agency finally deliver concrete proof of Russian "hacking"?

Looks like he is just throwing a tantrum and deliberately causing a diplomatic mess for Trump. I have a feeling this will continue painfully until he is finally out of office.

Israel is no friend of the US.
Quote:Israel is no friend of the US.

Except for being in a military and diplomatic alliance. They are as much our friend as any of our other military and diplomatic allies. You know for a Jeb Bush guy you sure don't agree with many of his positions.

Quote:Except for being in a military and diplomatic alliance. They are as much our friend as any of our other military and diplomatic allies. You know for a Jeb Bush guy you sure don't agree with many of his positions.
Darn right I don't on Israel.
He has screwed up basically everything to this point. Why should his last 2 weeks be any different?

Screwing things up is what he does best.

Quote:He has screwed up basically everything to this point. Why should his last 2 weeks be any different?

Screwing things up is what he does best.

But he is a nice guy and very presidential.
Worst foreign policy president of all time.

Also why is backing our ally Lithuania from aggression a bad thing?
Quote:Also why is backing our ally Lithuania from aggression a bad thing?

Kalingrad is Russian territory. They can move whatever they want into their territory, being a free nation. Does anyone actually believe Russia is going to attack a NATO member?

Also, any NATO alliance member could have postured against Russia if they actually were fearing anything, them being much closer to Russia and all. But they didn't. Instead, its the US posturing.

Obama is trying to act hard and puff his chest his final days in office. He is a clown.

Quote:Obama is trying to act hard and puff his chest his final days in office. He is a clown.
Yep the missles had zero to do with it. Heck even a Republican Senator recently visited there to show American support.

Your hate is interfering with the logic part of your brain!
Quote:Yep the missles had zero to do with it. Heck even a Republican Senator recently visited there to show American support.

Your hate is interfering with the logic part of your brain!

Again, they can put missiles anywhere they want in their territory. It's their territory. Why are you so insistent on being the world police?

If Obama is so concerned about the Baltics, why did he scrap Poland's Missile Shield program?

Also, which senator? Better not say McCain or Graham.
Quote:Again, they can put missiles anywhere they want in their territory. It's their territory. Why are you so insistent on being the world police?

If Obama is so concerned about the Baltics, why did he scrap Poland's Missile Shield program?

Also, which senator? Better not say McCain or Graham.

McCain is a very respected member of the Senate. He has way more credibility than you.

There is only one guy in all of Washington who doesn't see Russian as a foreign aggressor and that will change very very soon!
Quote:McCain is a very respected member of the Senate. He has way more credibility than you.

There is only one guy in all of Washington who doesn't see Russian as a foreign aggressor and that will change very very soon!

Ah, a quick search shows it was the two biggest loser neocon warhawks in Washington that did make the trip out there. Why am I not surprised?

Face it buddy, were not going to war with Russia. World War 3 ain't happening. Obama will be gone, the warhawks will have their wings clipped, and we can breath a sigh of relief as we won't have to be drafted to fight on the eastern front.
Quote:Ah, a quick search shows it was the two biggest loser neocon warhawks in Washington that did make the trip out there. Why am I not surprised?

Face it buddy, were not going to war with Russia. World War 3 ain't happening. Obama will be gone, the warhawks will have their wings clipped, and we can breath a sigh of relief as we won't have to be drafted to fight on the eastern front.

Within 2 weeks Trump will be on board the anti Russian team as well.
Quote:Within 2 weeks Trump will be on board the anti Russian team as well.

You've been wrong before. Something tells me you will be wrong again.
Quote:You've been wrong before. Something tells me you will be wrong again.

Trump hasn't even touched the surface of what he is about to learn.
Quote:Trump hasn't even touched the surface of what he is about to learn.

How would you know?
Quote:How would you know?

Cause every a president from Reagan to Obama have stated as such.
Quote:Cause every a president from Reagan to Obama have stated as such.

Except Obama confirmed in 2012 the cold war is over and Russia is no longer our enemy.
Quote:Except Obama confirmed in 2012 the cold war is over and Russia is no longer our enemy.

He was wrong. Mitt was right.

But never once have I voted for Obama. I like experience which he had none of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10