Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus has to start Bortles now (MERGED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Bortles needs to start next week. He just has to.

Nah, stay the course. Philly was supposed to be a tough win.
Easy now… We knew this would happen. Henne's not good, but he's also had some drops by the rookie WR's that hurt. He's not good, but he's what we thought he was. The O Line has hurt him some today, too. I'd rather play Henne until they jell, rather than putting Bortles in there to get killed. His time will come.

[BLEEP] Henne!
Gus needs to go.
I am tired of the same [BLEEP] with Henne! If Bradley wants to put his job on the line, thats fine. Im demanding a change at QB.. 3 years is enough of Henne!!!
This feels like a high school coach sitting his starting quarterback because he got detention.

[BLEEP] Henne!
Quote:Gus needs to go.

You first.
I'm sure that will move the needle.
agreed.  same ol crap
I agree
henne is not even a winner!!!  

Here we go.
Gus doesn't need to go, but at this point, it feels like they are insulting the fans intelligence.

Chad Henne is terrible

That 2nd half was weak. But Henne had no time to throw and 3 rookie WRs hurts
We're a three win team with Henne and a possible seven or eight win team with Bortles. 

We could have been 1-0 after the hardest game on our schedule if we were starting the right quarterback. 

It won't happen. It should, but it won't. 

They already committed to Henne, if they went with Bortles now it would show some bad leadership and conviction from the coaching staff. They were dumb to commit to Henne after Bortles played lights out in preseason. 

Gus chooses to start Henne. He's throwing in the towel. Continue to support loser mentality if you want. You did the same with Gene
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18