Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official: Jaguars Vs Rams Gameday Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

All I can say about this game is that if the Jags don't win this game, than we all might as well accept that we're going 0-16 this year. Otherwise, we will literally need a Miracle to win any other game on our schedule.

why can't we be like kansas city when they ruined green bays perfect season and ruin someone else's season too!

Just win baby. 

This is not the official game day thread.

Hi, everybody! Smile  Our Jacksonville Jaguars are in St. Louis to play the Rams in an NFC West interconference battle. Today is the the fourth ever regular season meeting between the teams, and a win woul even the all-time regular season record at 2-2. Jags got their first win in their last meeting, and the first game with the Rams played at EverBank Field in Jacksonville by the score of 23-20 back on October 18, 2009. Jaguars though are seeking their first NFL regular season road win, in their first visit to the Gateway Arch city in nearly 8 years, losing the last meeting at St. Louis by the score 21-24 back on October 30, 2005.

Both the Jaguars., Rams, and all NFL teams throughout the month of October are wearing pink NFL team equipment, and apparel, both on the playing field, and in the sidelines to support the NFL's annual support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Rams, win your first game on the road in St. Louis, and and GO JAGUARS !!!!!   Smile  :woot:  :thumbsup:

Quote:This is not the official game day thread.
 I have to agree. Without 3 astrisks on each side of the title, it is rendered null and void.

Plus, it was started the day before gameday.

Quote:All I can say about this game is that if the Jags don't win this game, than we all might as well accept that we're going 0-16 this year. Otherwise, we will literally need a miracle to win any other game on our schedule.
You don't think we can beat the Cardinals and Bills? They are bad too, not just the Rams. So I am not going to accept anything if we lose in St. Louis. I bet only Chiefs fans believed KC had a chance on the day they ruined Green Bay's perfect season and got their first win.
I expect this to be another loss and it could even get ugly once again however I expect to see improvement. That is my expectation as the season rolls forward. Show me signs of improvement each week and I will be happy with this season.
Grrr, I can't type fast enough . . . Moderators, you can merge my thread into this one.

Scarecrow, why would this game be ugly? Are the Rams not terrible this year?

By the NFL standard, the Rams are indeed terrible, but the Jags are on another different level of terrible.
This seems like one of the couple of "gems" on the schedule where the Jaguars should have a shot at winning. If not, then this team is in a class of its own in the "crap" department. It is essentially a homecoming for Blaine Gabbert and it will be nice to have Justin out there. If he can't perform today then give someone else a shot. 

Quote:By the NFL standard, the Rams are indeed terrible, but the Jags are on another different level of terrible.

This argument is valid.  We are bad in epic proportions.  I was hoping for a glimmer of hope during the last game; there was none to be seen.  We may pull one game out later this season, but I'm not expecting it.
I don't think we will win, but am I the only one who is not impressed with Bradford?  I always hear that St. Louis has their franchise guy and I keep thinking, who?

Quote:I don't think we will win, but am I the only one who is not impressed with Bradford?  I always hear that St. Louis has their franchise guy and I keep thinking, who?

Your definitely not alone.
Yay for thread merge!

Another Sunday closer to Teddy.

Quote:Another Sunday closer to Teddy.

Banana
Battle of the zeroes....but I do have hopes this might be one we do win.

Or should I....this trying to go 0-16 stuff is kinda weird.

Or the omelet theory....you have to lose to win?
The Rams deserve to lose because they play in a dome. Playing under a dome isn't real football.  It's just unAmerican.