Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump can't even wait 24 hours before marching Left. This is what we've been telling you about!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...wage-goes/

It's hasn't even been 24 hours since Trump all but locks up the nomination and this clown is ALREADY marching LEFT! He's considering raising the minimum wage!? Liberals rejoice! 

So let's review Trump is for establishing new tariffs (Taxes on the consumer), raising the minimum wage, and ignoring unfunded entitlements but he's going to be the best "jobs" president ever! 

Damn it, all you know nothing republicans got your panties wet on this TV star and now we've got to pick between two liberals. I blame YOU..........

Quote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...wage-goes/

It's hasn't even been 24 hours since Trump all but locks up the nomination and this clown is ALREADY marching LEFT! He's considering raising the minimum wage!? Liberals rejoice! 

So let's review Trump is for establishing new tariffs (Taxes on the consumer), raising the minimum wage, and ignoring unfunded entitlements but he's going to be the best "jobs" president ever! 

Damn it, all you know nothing republicans got your panties wet on this TV star and now we've got to pick between two liberals. I blame YOU..........

Maybe he took a page out of Barry's book and promises everything to get votes then changes his mind.
Quote:Maybe he took a page out of Barry's book and promises everything to get votes then changes his mind.

And? Both are terrible for America.
he didnt say he was going to do it, just open to the idea. he said he prefers to bring back jobs that pay more than minimum wage. whats wrong with that ?

Eric step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath in, and exhale.  It is going to be alright.  First off all candidates (and please feel free to do research on even your favorite conservatives) make a push to the middle before the general election.  Do you know why?  It's not because it was all a conspiracy to have to Democrats in the Presidential Race, but rather the majority of Americans whom elect Presidents (and show up on election day) tend to lean more towards Democrat than Republican.  The slow push has occurred over the last decades (and to be completely honest) a majority of it has to do with illegal immigration (thank Ronald Regan for that he gave them all amnesty instead of deportation).  The polls all show Hilary Clinton defeating Donald Trump, and he has gone by the polls this whole year and a half.  He knows he needs to do and say certain things to win enough votes to defeat her.

I actually watch Donald Trumps rise to the GOP nomination and think a lot of it reminds me of Obama's rise.  He sells hope and dreams, and he gets these people whom never voted before to register & vote for him.

Whether he will ever do half the stuff he promises, we will have to wait & see but I doubt it.
Now that he's beat the Republican Party into submission, he's going after Democrats.

I'll take, "We need a freaking third party right now," for $1,000, Alex.

What is highly unlikely to occur in 2016.

These individuals were elected President that were not affiliated with the Democrat or Republican party after they were created for $500, Alex.

Who was Millard Fillmore, <span>John Tyler and Andrew Johnson?</span>

1.) I love you guys to death, really i do...  Mexico will pay for the wall and all of our social security liabilities before a third party ever becomes viable.  

2.) What did he say?  I'm open i'll study it but I PREFER TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT WITH AN INFLUX OF CAPITAL AND JOBS TO ALLOW THE MARKET TO RAISE WAGES.  

That's a march to the left?  That's a disqualifier?  REALLY?  Reagan signed amnesty...  He signed it.  

is this a joke? blaming voters? looks like you are actually the "know nothing" here since the Republican party has been breaking promises for decades.  That's why a non-traditional candidate won the nomination.

A candidate (as far right as you are) has no chance to win an election.  I like Rand Paul too, he ain't winning.  Time to put down the libertarian utopia dreams and come down to reality.  We got bigger problems than businesses being forced to serve black people.

Guys guys.... Were on the same side.
Quote:Guys guys.... Were on the same side.

Only so much as we despise the Democrats.
To be fair, if you are going to have a minimum wage, it needs to be raised in-line with the economy, inflation, and other factors. Otherwise, it needs to be removed totally (which will never happen). Regardless, all he said was he would look into it, but was more interested in bringing higher-paying jobs back to America rather than raise it. People overreacting either 1) Never supported Trump to begin with, or 2) Liberals trying to subvert Trump support.

‘President Trump?’ Here’s How He Says It Would Look

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/pol...ident.html

Read this if you care. You won't agree with some of it, but a majority of American voters will.

You guys realize before the neocons brainwashed you, Eisenhower--a conservative-- was pro livable wages and sensible government regulation.

Maybe trump will wake some of you up. The racist stuff is kind of a shame, though...
Quote:You guys realize before the neocons brainwashed you, Eisenhower--a conservative-- was pro livable wages and sensible government regulation.

Maybe trump will wake some of you up. The racist stuff is kind of a shame, though...

My mother was an Eisenhower Republican.  Unfortunately she never realized that the Republicans changed a lot.  It was easy to believe they were doing what needed to be done.

That was a big part of my shift leftward.  I'm probably the furthest left on this board, when at one time I'd have been more in line with JIB and Eric.  

Quote:Only so much as we despise the Democrats.

Quote:You guys realize before the neocons brainwashed you, Eisenhower--a conservative-- was pro livable wages and sensible government regulation.

They have to hate and despise everything and everyone they disagree with. It's an echo chamber. 
Quote:To be fair, if you are going to have a minimum wage, it needs to be raised in-line with the economy, inflation, and other factors. Otherwise, it needs to be removed totally (which will never happen). Regardless, all he said was he would look into it, but was more interested in bringing higher-paying jobs back to America rather than raise it. People overreacting either 1) Never supported Trump to begin with, or 2) Liberals trying to subvert Trump support.

‘President Trump?’ Here’s How He Says It Would Look
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html'>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html</a>

Read this if you care. You won't agree with some of it, but a majority of American voters will.

Lol, you mean worker's wages should be in line with productivity, profits, and retained earnings of a corporation?

Man, that sounds revolutionary! That will ruin our country, I'll tell you what.

/s
Quote:They have to hate and despise everything and everyone they disagree with. It's an echo chamber. 

Of course.  Both sides have painted the other side as the enemy.  No longer are we ALL Americans.  It's all part of the cold war between Republicans and Democrats raising funds.  
Quote:Lol, you mean worker's wages should be in line with productivity, profits, and retained earnings of a corporation?

Man, that sounds revolutionary! That will ruin our country, I'll tell you what.

/s

Raising the minimum wage, nor setting it at an arbitrary $15/hr, would resolve income inequality in this country. In reality, it could (and would with $15) make it worse and force more people onto welfare. However, without looking at the economics, I can safely say $7.25 is probably too low. Then again, it varies depending on which state you live in. It should be a states issue, really.

Quote:Only so much as we despise the Democrats.

Shouldn't that be enough?
Quote:They have to hate and despise everything and everyone they disagree with. It's an echo chamber.

It's really sad, if you think about it. They have been suckered into thinking of everything I terms of my team versus your team, that they no longer are open to learning or seeking out the truth.

It's a shame, really.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16