Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JAGUARS VS. PANTHERS PREDICTIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
To make this a 'lil more interesting...Predict the game score and as well final stats....

I honestly don't know much about the current state of the Panthers team other than whats made the headlines.

If i remember correctly??? they have lost several key players to injury recently.....

Soooooooo.

I'll say....

JAGUARS   31

PANTHERS 21

JAGUARS 300 YARDS OFFENSE

YELDON BREAKS 100 YARDS

GRANT BREAKS A 30 PLUS YARD TD RUN.

JAGUARS DEFENSE GETS 2 SACKS

COLVIN GETS AN INT.

MYERS KICKS A PLUS 50 YARD FG.

P.S......

I can't avoid Walters here. He's really impressed me so far at WR. The way he catches and secures the ball is sooooo refreshing after watching ALL of our " STAR" receivers drop several balls...

so I'll say Walters has 3 catches for 51 yards.

I don't think Grant will get a carry let alone a TD.

Panthers front 7 is tough to run on but they can definitely be passed on. This could be the game that puts Bortles on the map.
Quote:I don't think Grant will get a carry let alone a TD.

Panthers front 7 is tough to run on but they can definitely be passed on. This could be the game that puts Bortles on the map.

Just let him dream
Panthers lost Kelvin Benjamin for the year. Looks like everyone else will be back for Week 1. Charles Johnson and Star Lotulelei missed the entire preseason, Kawann Short missed the first three games and played some against Pitt to knock the rust off and then Ryan Kalil missed the last two games. ST ace Colin Jones missed the last three games, but is ready to go. Lastly, Devin Funchess played against Pitt and looked fine, reeling in both passes thrown his way.

We'll be full strength minus Benjamin.
I'll just guess:

Jaguars 222

Panthers 0

220-0 may be a bit optimistic. Everything would have to go Jags way.

Conservatively, I'll say 77-3
No way we get 31 points against that defense. I'm gonna go with 20-13, Jags. 

It'll be close, and I think our offense will start fast and catch their defense off guard with an early TD. Our defense stops the pass, but they're having a really strong run game.

58-0 Carolina according to Panther fanbase. Cam and crew already getting their ring size measurements

Quote:To make this a 'lil more interesting...Predict the game score and as well final stats....

I honestly don't know much about the current state of the Panthers team other than whats made the headlines.

If i remember correctly??? they have lost several key players to injury recently.....

Soooooooo.

I'll say....

JAGUARS   31

PANTHERS 21

JAGUARS 300 YARDS OFFENSE

YELDON BREAKS 100 YARDS

GRANT BREAKS A 30 PLUS YARD TD RUN.

JAGUARS DEFENSE GETS 2 SACKS

COLVIN GETS AN INT.

MYERS KICKS A PLUS 50 YARD FG.

P.S......

I can't avoid Walters here. He's really impressed me so far at WR. The way he catches and secures the ball is sooooo refreshing after watching ALL of our " STAR" receivers drop several balls...

so I'll say Walters has 3 catches for 51 yards.

So you think the Jaguars get to 31 points with only 300 yards of offense? Yeldon won't run for 100, definitely not against a decent rushing defense like the panthers. If he has a great game he'll break 50 yards, but I don't even see that from him and just hope he doesn't keep fumbling it. If the Jaguars win this game it'll be on the strength of Bortles performance, and I think he can have a good one. Pass for 300+ yards and a couple of TDs.

I'm thinking more like 24 to 21 and it'll be seen as a good performance overall.
20-17 Jags
17-14 Jags

300 total yards of offense

RBs combine for 100 yards

Panthers defense gets two sacks.

Myers kicks 50-yard game winning FG.

27-24 Jage-wires (gus bradley voice)

Yeldon 89 yards

Robinson 56 yards

ARob 72 yards

Hurns 113 yards

Myers 2/3

House 1 pick
Quote:Just let him dream
ikr? well.... its his opinion. and thats what this is... having a little fun guessing
Quote:I'll just guess:

Jaguars 222

Panthers 0
#DTWD
Quote:58-0 Carolina according to Panther fanbase. Cam and crew already getting their ring size measurements
HAHA! ok... now make a real guess
Quote:So you think the Jaguars get to 31 points with only 300 yards of offense? Yeldon won't run for 100, definitely not against a decent rushing defense like the panthers. If he has a great game he'll break 50 yards, but I don't even see that from him and just hope he doesn't keep fumbling it. If the Jaguars win this game it'll be on the strength of Bortles performance, and I think he can have a good one. Pass for 300+ yards and a couple of TDs.

I'm thinking more like 24 to 21 and it'll be seen as a good performance overall.
Thanks! I'd take that win bby! #DTWD
Quote:17-14 Jags

300 total yards of offense

RBs combine for 100 yards

Panthers defense gets two sacks.

Myers kicks 50-yard game winning FG.
I would take this ^^^^^^ and love it....#DTWD BBY
Chad Henne is named surprise starter 3 hours before the game.

Henne: 135 yds 3 INT sacked 7 times

Yeldon: 60 yds, TD

Shoelace: 80 yds

Marcedes: 3 drops

Hurns: 10 drops

Joeckel: 5 whiffs

Cam: 350 yds 3TD, 120 rush yds 1 TD

Stewart: 150 yds 2TD

Philly Brown: 175 yds 2TD, fantasy waiver wire sensation

Olsen: 100 yds TD

Gus: we had an opportoony man and I saw some good things out there we can build on man just get better every day man now who is ready for Baskin Robbins man!

Carolina-48

Jags-10
Quote:Chad Henne is named surprise starter 3 hours before the game.

Henne: 135 yds 3 INT sacked 7 times

Yeldon: 60 yds, TD

Shoelace: 80 yds

Marcedes: 3 drops

Hurns: 10 drops

Joeckel: 5 whiffs

Cam: 350 yds 3TD, 120 rush yds 1 TD

Stewart: 150 yds 2TD

Philly Brown: 175 yds 2TD, fantasy waiver wire sensation

Olsen: 100 yds TD

Gus: we had an opportoony man and I saw some good things out there we can build on man just get better every day man now who is ready for Baskin Robbins man!

Carolina-48

Jags-10
Get bettur evrydaye man. Isn't this KOOL man?! Don't worry about the score man, just think about all the opportoony's we have at practice to get BETTUR.

This is jayg-wire football.
21-10 Panthers :mellow:

Bortles : 200 yards, 22/30.

D-Rob : 65 yards, 1 TD

A-Rob : 5 catch, 80 yards.

1 sack for Ryan Davis

1 sack for Michael Bennett

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20