Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chad Henne!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
When will he be released?? His play has been miserable all off season,hell his entire career! just don't see the point in his service anymore..Please Caldwell wake up and get rid of this bum!
I think the Jags, The NFL and ESPN have a contract in place to keep Henne on the team.

#notsotop10
lol you can't complain. Steelers fans are jealous we have Henne cause Landry Jones is such trash.

Chad is bad. However I have seen worse.

Sucks

/thread.
So will you start this thread again next game before he even gets on the field?
I agree witchu brah, get rid of this chicken hen boi, does nuthin but lay eggs. Da Henne is the henniest hen that Henne ever Henne'd.

Why not trade for Tebow or sign Vince Young? They have proven that they can win football games. Or call up Favre out of retirement, I'm sure he could outplay Henne right now.
Quote:

Why not trade for Tebow or sign Vince Young?
They have proven that they can win football games. Or call up Favre out of retirement, I'm sure he could outplay Henne right now.

Lol!
Quote:Why not trade for Tebow or sign Vince Young? They have proven that they can win football games. Or call up Favre out of retirement, I'm sure he could outplay Henne right now.
Tebow? No no no. Good luck to the guy but having him on the team would do Blake more harm than good. Vince Young sucks, I'd rather have Mike Vick.

Henne is a middle of the pack backup, he'll do a job for another year then I expect the Jags to draft a mid rounder to sit behind Blake.
Quote:lol you can't complain. Steelers fans are jealous we have Henne cause Landry Jones is such trash.

Henne for a 3rd. Let's do it. (Caldwell would be God to pull that off)
Quote:Henne for a 3rd. Let's do it. (Caldwell would be God to pull that off)

It's a fair deal, but only if you're Irish.
Can we get Michael Vick for a backup role? Or does he want to start?

I never really liked Henne

Can't wait for next week's exact same thread
I'll sit back there and throw batted passes and get sacked for a quarter of Henne's salary
Quote:When will he be released?? His play has been miserable all off season,hell his entire career! just don't see the point in his service anymore..Please Caldwell wake up and get rid of this bum!

Ok, which one Morris or Tuel for back up? You can't just come say release him when there's no better option.
Henne is one of the Best Bad backup QBs in the league. If Bortles goes down at least there's a 10% chance Henne can lead us to victory

Quote:Henne is one of the Best Bad backup QBs in the keague. If Bortles goes down at least there's a 10% chance Henne can lead us to victory

And we're paying $4 mil per for that.

Maybe a QB will hit the waiver wire during cutdowns. I was hoping Tuel might be the answer, or Morris, but I don't really care for any of them. Granted there are backups that actually look worse than Henne, but that's no reason to keep him. The bottom line is that check-down Henne is not going to win you games. 

Quote:I'll sit back there and throw batted passes and get sacked for a quarter of Henne's salary
HAHAHA, count me in too.  I'd do it for league minimum!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13