Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hackett Named Offensive Coordinator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm cool with it.
Quote:I'm cool with it.
Me too.
Suits me.

Thank God no Chip Kelly
I'm OK with it too.  When the Jags fired Olsen the offense seemed to get a little better and when Bradley was fired Bortles seemed to play quite a bit better the last couple of games.  A little continuity will be a good thing versus having to learn a whole new offense from scratch. 

Not really a big surprise 

Honestly.

It's whatever at this point haha

I have no clue what will and won't work so hopefully Coughlin does.
Correct choice IMO. I did not favor CK for the position.

Sweet

I'm ok with it.

What will really matter is how the QB will perform, that's the biggest question mark on the offense. 

Blake should be happy #noexcuses
I like it could be worse
I dig it.

How can one person (Gus) be the only person responsible for what has gone on? They kept Caldwell, Hackett & Wash. #Jaguars
"The #Jaguars under Nate Hackett since Week 9: red zone efficiency went from 16th to 5th; rushing yards per game from 30th to 5th."
That's a win.
Quote:"The #Jaguars under Nate Hackett since Week 9: red zone efficiency went from 16th to 5th; rushing yards per game from 30th to 5th."
3 and outs dropped by a lot too
Quote:"The #Jaguars under Nate Hackett since Week 9: red zone efficiency went from 16th to 5th; rushing yards per game from 30th to 5th."

Don't tell Bklyn.
So, all of our underachieving coaches essentially have been promoted within the past 400 days.

15-49 over the past 4 years (with Marrone 4yrs, Wash 4 yrs, and Hackett 2 yrs)

[Image: Never-Forget.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14