Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
This kid is nothing like the comparisons. He's a turnover machine. He was inaccurate and threw floaters all day long. People are giving him a pass but hes the reason we lost. 

Cool story, bro.

He sure didn't help, but I think the problem goes deeper than QB play. This is coaching that's the problem.

Thats what i've been saying. As bad as Gabbert was he didn't throw 6 int in 2 games..Lets slow the boat on Bortles is a Future franchise QB because I'm not seeing that. Blaine Gabbert had tons of games like Bortles had today.

I like Bortles a lot.

His 6 picks are inexcusable though.
Quote:This kid is nothing like the comparisons. He's a turnover machine. He was inaccurate and threw floaters all day long. People are giving him a pass but hes the reason we lost. 
Well yeah.... he was a contributor to the loss, though he had a lot of help. But this is his rookie season... he is gonna have games like this; that's just the way it is.
Lol. Can someone ban this troll?
Quote:Cool story, bro.

Sorry im not gonna sit here and pretend that 2 more ints and another pick 6 aren't a story behind the loss because it clearly is. 
Whelp, that honeymoon sure was short.
Quote:Lol. Can someone ban this troll?

Im not trolling. I guess you're too sensitive. Maybe you should go root for the colts. 
Quote:Sorry im not gonna sit here and pretend that 2 more ints and another pick 6 aren't a story behind the loss because it clearly is. 

Of course he contributed to the loss, but to declare him a "problem" after two starts is way too premature.
Rookies everywhere. He is reading the defense and adjusting plays. The first pick is risk taking. The second one was rookie bad mistake. You really think he is in the Gabbert zone? Please you don't know football. Do you really believe Henne would have lead us to victory today?

The pick six did not help by any means. But I would not put all the blame on the rookie QB.

He was gameplanned today. . .
Quote:He sure didn't help, but I think the problem goes deeper than QB play. This is coaching that's the problem.
+++++++++1111
troll

Quote:Im not trolling. I guess you're too sensitive. Maybe you should go root for the colts. 
I agree with you.  Bortles is overrated.  The guy stares down receivers. 

Quote:Im not trolling. I guess you're too sensitive. Maybe you should go root for the colts.

You do know he's a rookie starting his 2nd (SECOND!) game right?

You're trolling.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote:This kid is nothing like the comparisons. He's a turnover machine. He was inaccurate and threw floaters all day long. People are giving him a pass but hes the reason we lost. 

Bortles will be fine.. The crack you're apparently smoking isn't.. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29