Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anheuser Busch Fires Its Entire Marketing Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
OK, I'm not sure of the source and have no idea if it's true or not but...... Just something to chew on here Y'all.........

Anheuser Busch Fires Its Entire Marketing Department After “Worst Mistake In Bud Light History”

Bud Light sales are down more than 80 percent this morning after Kid Rock let it be known that he really dislikes their use of a trans person in marketing campaigns. In response, Augustus Anheuser III personally fired the entire marketing department at the company.

“We have a very particular retail customer base,” said Anheuser, “they don’t like wokeness. They don’t agree that they should have to accept immoral people and their lifestyles.

https://dunning-kruger-times.com/anheuse...FhL86xE2DM
I would be skeptical of that article.
"OK, I'm not sure of the source and have no idea if it's true or not, so I'll just post it on the message board."

The slightest bit of investigation reveals that Anheuser-Busch has not fired its marketing department.

(04-06-2023, 09:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]"OK, I'm not sure of the source and have no idea if it's true or not, so I'll just post it on the message board."

The slightest bit of investigation reveals that Anheuser-Busch has not fired its marketing department.

Dude what is your [BLEEP] problem?

You've been such a little [BLEEP] lately.. Go get laid or something.
(04-06-2023, 09:26 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2023, 09:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]"OK, I'm not sure of the source and have no idea if it's true or not, so I'll just post it on the message board."

I don't have a problem.  The people who have a problem are the ones who post stuff they know is false, or they know might be false and don't do a fact check that takes less than 20 seconds.  

To start a post with "I don't know if this is true or not..." well why post it if you don't want to take literally 20 seconds to check first, and see if it's true?  There's this thing called "Google," where you can check stuff real easily.  For instance, Google "Did Anheuser-Busch fire its marketing department."  And this appears at the very top of the list: 

"Did Anheuser-Busch fire it's marketing department?  Viral article debunked."
(04-06-2023, 09:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't have a problem.  The people who have a problem are the ones who post stuff they know is false, or they know might be false and don't do a fact check that takes less than 20 seconds.  

To start a post with "I don't know if this is true or not..." well why post it if you don't want to take literally 20 seconds to check first, and see if it's true?  There's this thing called "Google," where you can check stuff real easily.  For instance, Google "Did Anheuser-Busch fire its marketing department."  And this appears at the very top of the list: 

"[url=https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/fact-check-did-bud-light-fire-marketing-team-viral-article-debunked#:~:text=Anheuser%2DBusch%20did%20not%20release,that%20the%20news%20is%20fake.][/url]Did Bud Light fire its marketing team? Viral article debunked"

So what? You're on a [BLEEP] football message board, you're not on some collegiate scholars thesis portal.. [BLEEP] happens, block him already and quit whining.

[BLEEP] probably watches CNN all day and comes on here to whine about misinformation..
(04-06-2023, 09:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2023, 09:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a problem.  The people who have a problem are the ones who post stuff they know is false, or they know might be false and don't do a fact check that takes less than 20 seconds.  

"[url=https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/fact-check-did-bud-light-fire-marketing-team-viral-article-debunked#:~:text=Anheuser%2DBusch%20did%20not%20release,that%20the%20news%20is%20fake.][/url]Did Bud Light fire its marketing team? Viral article debunked"

So what? You're on a [BLEEP] football message board, you're not on some collegiate scholars thesis portal.. [BLEEP] happens, block him already and quit whining.

I think you're the one who's whining.  You don't like people fact-checking stuff.
(04-06-2023, 09:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2023, 09:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So what? You're on a [BLEEP] football message board, you're not on some collegiate scholars thesis portal.. [BLEEP] happens, block him already and quit whining.

I think you're the one who's whining.  You don't like people fact-checking stuff.

I stand by what I said.. Go cry somewhere else or block him. Quit being a little [BLEEP].
(04-06-2023, 09:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

"Did Anheuser-Busch fire it's marketing department?  Viral article debunked."

yOU bELIEVE a FACT CHECKER?!?!?!?!?!
https://twitter.com/Travistritt/status/1...SV8eg&s=19

Travis Tritt took a stand.. Says other artists are doing the same.
The funny part is that Budweiser probably started that fake post. I wish I played the stock market, because shorting Budweiser was a no -brainer.
(04-06-2023, 03:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]The funny part is that Budweiser probably started that fake post. I wish I played the stock market, because shorting Budweiser was a no -brainer.

Not a very good idea to smoke near an open gasline either.. Stupid people make stupid decisions.
I have a friend that runs an Imbev distribution company. They are already feeling the effects.
Well they should fire the entire marketing team, talk about not knowing your customer lol.
I'm sure that Bud Light sales are going to go down, but 80% in a matter of days? No. No one in brick and mortar retail has anywhere near that quality of data to see an effect that quickly.
(04-06-2023, 09:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure that Bud Light sales are going to go down, but 80% in a matter of days? No. No one in brick and mortar retail has anywhere near that quality of data to see an effect that quickly.
Days? No but weeks. Unless you are getting tons of deliveries, it will take a week or 2 for most orders to be canceled or no new orders to be placed.

Supply chains are a lot more advanced than you think. Depending on contracts, retail stores may have to supply sales data in real-time. It's not going to be the case for Bud because of the many smaller businesses but the larger retailers are most likely sending them data. The smaller retailers will call their sales reps or 3rd party suppliers to cancel and that will be sent back to corporate but delayed.

The data is generally there but they may not make any adjustments to the manufacturing and stay on forecast. I don't know how far in advance Bud is purchasing raw materials but they are probably close to 4 quarters out to ensure they have what they need.

So if they can't adjust materials orders, they may not even react to this. If it lasts longer than 1 month, they will need to adjust forecasts and models to cut orders and supplies. That does take time though.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Damn, someone got triggered!
The new Bud Light bikini calendar is going to be "nuts".
I don't understand the brouhaha about it. I've never participated in any boycott of any product. If I like the product, I buy it. I remember when the left wanted to boycott Chic-fil-a. That went nowhere, because they make great chicken sandwiches. I doubt this will go anywhere. You either like Budweiser or not. Who cares who endorses it? Dylan Mulvaney is not some evil person as far as I know. I really don't give a crap about culture wars except for wishing both sides would just shut up and leave us all in peace.
Dylan Mulvaney is black face for women. You can't say you're a feminist, then watch this dude prancing around, pretending to be a woman, and not get frustrated with how he characterizes them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25