Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey Knee Injury SMH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
#Jaguars 1st-round pick Jalen Ramsey has suffered a knee injury, source said. Characterized now as a small meniscus tear. 2nd opinion coming

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/RapSheet
<div>
<div>
</div>

<div>
</div>

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>1 min ago - View on Twitter
#Jaguars DB Jalen Ramsey's 2nd opinion on his knee is early next week. If all goes well, could be back by the start of camp. That's the hope
</div>

</div>

<div> 
</div>
</div>

<div>
<div> 
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div>
<div>
<div> 
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div> 
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>

Oh FFS!

Small Meniscus tears don't frighten me all that much. I've had them in both knees, and it's either Physical Therapy or a scope job. Neither are cause for too much concern.

The timetable for return is likely because the team is taking a very cautious approach. He could probably play in 4-5 weeks if he had to.

Still, injuries suck. Here's to no more.

Somehow I am not surprised.

Jaguars

Yikes!

It will be a new and fun annual tradition with our 1st round picks. Guessing how they get hurt before OTA's start.
@Dakota -- here's to hoping you are right, but with us, you know how these things go

Unbelievable I would just hold Myles, Dante, and Jalen out until the Green Bay game

I hope our strength and conditioning staff all get fired.

Sadly, I am not surprised

lolololol YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
get him in here by the first day of camp and really test it out. sharp cuts and everything to make sure its all good.

I'm now convinced more than ever.
It's the John Oesher curse im tellin ya

get that goofball out of here STAT

The only thing you can do is fire Oehser at this point.

He had no injury problems in college. Gets drafted by the Jags, gets hurt. [BAD WORD REMOVED] hell. And we didn't even have a real rookie mini camp. This is getting beyond [BLEEP] ridiculous for Jags fans.

I'm going to send that guy an email right now. He's got to leave

Seeing this ruined the Guinness stew I was eating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36