Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dante Fowler fight referee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Quote:http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/23/dante-fowl...um=twitter

idk what to think lol
Well, the second I saw tmz in the link, I knew it couldn't be good.
Hmm, happened on Feb 1st. Glad thats all it was and the cops didnt get called
Quote:Well, the second I saw tmz in the link, I knew it couldn't be good.

Ditto..I'm unsure how to feel about this.
Probably should have pulled his woman away but he did the right thing by staying out of it completely.

Imagine how much worse it could of ended with him getting involved.
Quote:Probably should have pulled his woman away but he did the right thing by staying out of it completely.

Imagine how much worse it could of ended with him getting involved.

Not involved? He's practically auditioning for the role of John McCarty in "UFC, the Movie" and yet he's not involved? Wait until statements/facts come out later revealing that DFJ set the whole fight up in the first place.
Oh boy.
Quote:Not involved? He's practically auditioning for the role of John McCarty in "UFC, the Movie" and yet he's not involved? Wait until statements/facts come out later revealing that DFJ set the whole fight up in the first place.

Not involved as in not physically involved. But yeah not a good look for him.
What is with the Jaguars and first round picks?
Yeah.... This doesn't look good.

Let's hope this is a guy that looks just like DFJ... Visiting DFJ'S baby mama.....with DFJ'S girlfriend.

Crap.
Well he was smoking a joint or driving drunk, so
I'd like to hear what Todd Wash has to say on the matter.
Lack of judgement on his behalf.
And so it begins.
Avoid the dude in gold shoes in the first round...
Let's just hope nothing comes from this.

Ah who am I kidding.. He's doomed.
Should be no charges possible. Not the proudest moment for the organization, but could have been much worse
Quote:What is with the Jaguars and first round picks?
Blake Bortles says hello 
Somehow I am not surprised this would happen to us.

#becausejaguars

Welcome to the club Dante!

Signed, RJ, Reggie, Matt, Justin and every other idiot this team is cursed with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29