Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ferguson Mo. Looting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001...97451.html

Before theres even an inquiry...this! Shots fired at police? At a police helicopter? 

I dunno, maybe its just me to find the irony of saving the world, helping people ( as in the current Iraq situation) and we have this crap right at home.

With social media these days, we know longer set any example for anyone.

Sad.Pathetic.

Maybe it just is me. Can anyone see the remotest justification in this? Im sure there are issues, like with the po po, but this action doesnt get you the sympathy or attention you want.

Rev Al is leading a march on this? 

Its an excuse for free stuff. I get that. Guess theres just no shame or pride.

"Merica. Huh

Maybe the initial reaction was justified.  The spread of the looting to St. Louis to show solidarity is nothing but a bunch of malarkey.  An unarmed kid is shot and killed by police under suspicious circumstances.  The investigation is ongoing.  The local community is up in arms, so they protested.  That's fine.  But, then they decide to start shooting at cops, burning cars, looting stores?  And that looting spreads to St. Louis?  Yeah, that's just opportunists looking for an angle to steal crap and torch things.  There's no moral indignation there.  It's just mob rule. 

Quote: 

That's fine.  But, then they decide to start shooting at cops, burning cars, looting stores?  And that looting spreads to St. Louis?  Yeah, that's just opportunists looking for an angle to steal crap and torch things.  There's no moral indignation there.  It's just mob rule. 

I agree with the above, but Its pretty much just savages being savages. 

If I were king of the world I know how I'd respond to this type of behavior, but I'm sure it wouldn't be popular. 

Quote:Its just avages being savages. 

If I were king of the world I know how I'd respond to this type of behavior, but I'm sure it wouldn't be popular. 
They're not savages.  They're opportunists.  They get the mob stirred up and then it's off to the races.  The sad thing is these idiots wonder why businesses in their areas are closing and moving out. 
Quote:They're not savages.  They're opportunists.  They get the mob stirred up and then it's off to the races.  The sad thing is these idiots wonder why businesses in their areas are closing and moving out. 

Thats where we disagree. Anyone that acts in that type of behavior is a flat out savage. I don't want to hear excuses about being stirred up. You own your own life and are responsible for what you do. Savage is as savage does. 
Quote:Thats where we disagree. Anyone that acts in that type of behavior is a flat out savage. I don't want to hear excuses about being stirred up. You own your own life and are responsible for what you do. Savage is as savage does. 
You're welcome to run with your typical hyperbolic rhetoric. 
Quote:They're not savages.  They're opportunists.  They get the mob stirred up and then it's off to the races.  The sad thing is these idiots wonder why businesses in their areas are closing and moving out. 
How about savatunists then? I think opportunist is being generous. Although they are, there are many opportunists out there that dont act like this. Opportunistic Criminals?

Opportunists dont shoot at the cops and helicopters. 

Quote:You're welcome to run with your typical hyperbolic rhetoric. 

Whats hyperbolic about it? 

Funny in one thread on the political forum you speak of personal responsibility regarding improving your place in the job world, as you speak out against higher (livable) wages, yet here, its almost as if you are allowing excuses against the personal responsibility of these savages. Yes savages. Personal responsibility is not something that you can pick and choose when to apply it, FBT. You either believe in the concept or you don't. 

Anyone who acts like that manner displayed in the OP article and commits destructive criminal behavior like that is a flat out savage. Opportunists?? As said, thats nothing but an excuse.,,,,and there is NO excuse for that kind of destructive and potentially deadly behavior. 

Quote:Whats hyperbolic about it? 

Funny in one thread on the political forum you speak of personal responsibility regarding improving your place in the job world, as you speak out against higher (livable) wages, yet here, its almost as if you are allowing excuses against the personal responsibility of these savages. Yes savages. Personal responsibility is not something that you can pick and choose when to apply it, FBT. You either believe in the concept or you don't. 

Anyone who acts like that manner displayed in the OP article and commits destructive criminal behavior like that is a flat out savage. Opportunists?? As said, thats nothing but an excuse.,,,,and there is NO excuse for that kind of destructive and potentially deadly behavior. 
I'm not allowing for any excuses here.  That's why you've got issues with reading comprehension. 

My point is clear.  These people aren't "savages,"  That's just the typical hyperbole coming from the queen of such things. 

What they're doing is just an extension of the entitlement mindset that permeates a good portion of the population in this country.  They see an opportunity to take advantage of a situation using that as justification for destroying businesses, shooting at police, and burning buildings and cars.  These are the same idiots who behave similarly when their teams win titles, or an election doesn't go their way, or a jury doesn't rule they way they see fit, or maybe the jury does agree with their viewpoint.  They're still going to riot, loot, and cause mayhem.  Savages?  Hardly. 

There's no excuse in calling them opportunists.  For someone with such a self proclaimed high IQ, you are completely clueless in some areas.  They're looking at a situation that presents them with an opportunity to stoke the flames, and they take full advantage.  Hence, they're opportunists. 
Quote:How about savatunists then? I think opportunist is being generous. Although they are, there are many opportunists out there that dont act like this. Opportunistic Criminals?

Opportunists dont shoot at the cops and helicopters. 

If they're not shooting at police or helicopters any other time, then they most definitely are taking advantage of the opportunity of this shooting to flare up and resort to lawlessness.  It really isn't that difficult to understand, or to recognize what's happening, especially when there is rioting and looting in another area of St. Louis that has no connection to this incident at all.  These are people simply taking advantage of a situation to resort to mob rule. 
Quote: 

....They're still going to riot, loot, and cause mayhem.  Savages?  Hardly. 

Sorry, but yes. Savages. Anyone that commits the above is worthy of the term. Dude, they shot at cops....and the police helicopter....if that level of behavior is not enough to earn the term "savages" to you, I can't imagine what would be enough. 
Quote:Sorry, but yes. Savages. Anyone that commits the above is worthy of the term. Dude, they shot at cops....and the police helicopter....if that level of behavior is not enough to earn the term "savages" to you, I can't imagine what would be enough. 
Have they hurt anyone in a brutal manner?  I haven't read about any horrific injuries or death as a result of their lawlessness.  Just a lot of property damage, and a lot of stolen goods. 

Savages would be thugs in your area of the country who walk down the street in groups and assault someone causing them great physical injury all for kicks. 

These idiots are nothing more than opportunists who are using the shooting of a kid by a white cop as an excuse to cause mayhem and to steal stuff and trash things. 

Is the cop who shot the UNARMED kid while he was running away a savage? 

Inexcusible.

That's all I have.

Quote:Inexcusible.

That's all I have.
Agreed.  Completely inexcusable.  These people are using this situation to exercise anarchy and mob rule.  In the process, they're only making their situation worse. 
Aw c'mon FBT, if an election doesn't go their way the opportunists try to disqualify the winner. :teehee:

Regards..................the Chiefjag
Quote:Have they hurt anyone in a brutal manner?  I haven't read about any horrific injuries or death as a result of their lawlessness.  Just a lot of property damage, and a lot of stolen goods.  

So.....because they missed/ had bad aim...that excuses them??  They shot at the cops and the helicopter....thats attempted murder I'd think....or maybe thats just me...
Quote:Agreed.  Completely inexcusable.  These people are using this situation to exercise anarchy and mob rule.  In the process, they're only making their situation worse. 

but yet, you still take issue with labeling them "savages"...

Sorry, but the shoe seems to fit. 
Quote:Aw c'mon FBT, if an election doesn't go their way the opportunists try to disqualify the winner. :teehee:

Regards..................the Chiefjag
That's true.  But, we're not that far away from the day when election results will cause riots in the streets. 

Quote:So.....because they missed/ had bad aim...that excuses them??  They shot at the cops and the helicopter....thats attempted murder I'd think....or maybe thats just me...

So, because he hit his UNARMED target multiple times, I guess that makes the cop a savage with better aim?
Quote:but yet, you still take issue with labeling them "savages"...

Sorry, but the shoe seems to fit. 
If that's the best your big brain can come up with, you're making the case for the fact that interweb IQ tests are a joke. 
Quote: 

So, because he hit his UNARMED target multiple times, I guess that makes the cop a savage with better aim?

The cop was/ is a bad cop. However, he was attempting to do his job. He executed his responsibility very poorly and if what you are claiming the cop did actually did go down as accurately as you cite, then that cop should be punished to the maximum extent. That said, that doesn't equate (or excuse)  with rioting/ looting/ mayhem and attempted murder(S) as in plural that the savages are doing. Amazing that you are seriously trying to equate the 2. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22