Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumps " Locker Room Banter"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I moved on her. I failed miserably. I'll admit it. I moved on her like a [BLEEP]. She was married. But I failed. But when you're a star they let you do it. Grab them by the piss.

Oh Donald. Gotta love you "stars". You make reality shows entertaining.

Might have to subscribe to Cinemax, but well worth it.
Donald wants to grab America by the [BLEEP].
This is bad. I mean really bad. If any other candidate said this, Romney, McCain, Obama,etc. it would be the end.

Guess we will see if Teflon Don brushes it off without consequences. Should be interesting
Quote:This is bad. I mean really bad. If any other candidate said this, Romney, McCain, Obama,etc. it would be the end.

Guess we will see if Teflon Don brushes it off without consequences. Should be interesting

You watch, the first thing they'll seize on is the part about Bill Clinton.
Is there a video/audio confirming this?
Yeah, just Google Trump and Billy Bush.

Cheers, not a good look for El Trump.

I mean, I talk with my friends like that but I'm not running for president or recorded.
Hillary is playing 3-D chess. Trumps playing grab [BLEEP] with blondes.
Quote:Cheers, not a good look for El Trump.

I mean, I talk with my friends like that but I'm not running for president or recorded.

This^

I definitely can't condone this type of behavior from a presidential candidate. That said, my hatred for Hillary is much stronger than my admiration of Trump, so this in no way sways my vote.

And the chick he's talking about, yeah, I'd grab a handful too. Mucho hotness..
Not without getting slapped, because you're not a star.

Sometimes the risk is worth it.
He apparently loves phony [BLEEP]
Why bring up what bill Clinton says?
Quote:Why bring up what bill Clinton says?

Deflection.
Quote:This^

I definitely can't condone this type of behavior from a presidential candidate. That said, my hatred for Hillary is much stronger than my admiration of Trump, so this in no way sways my vote.

And the chick he's talking about, yeah, I'd grab a handful too. Mucho hotness..
Apparently it was about Nancy O'Dell of Entertainment Tonight fame.  Yes, pretty woman.

What really disgusts me about the comment is that Donald was married to his 3rd wife, Melania, for only about 30 days at the time.

It never surprises me to hear about Donald behaving like an overgrown frat dweeb, but this is a bit much.
Lol at all the dems who criticize The Don but refuse to acknowledge that their Cankle Queen should be in prison.
What do her ankles have to do with anything? It's those types of sophomoric insults that gets a point overlooked.

I believe she should have been indicted and tried.

Now, back to the man running on the Republican ticket...you know, the thread topic.

Would any Trumpette with a daughter still vote for him had he said these things about her?

Quote:Lol at all the dems who criticize The Don but refuse to acknowledge that their Cankle Queen should be in prison.

Based on what? Tell us what's in the emails you keep whining on about. Post them here.
Anyone who's genuinely surprised by the content of these recordings hasn't been paying attention to anything Trump has said or done during the last 70 years.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42