Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blackmon suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
 @ryanohalloran #Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely.

Lol.

So, who thinks it's a good idea to have traded him a couple of weeks ago now?

wow

hard to believe

Ubelievable.

0-16 here we come baby.

If this is true, then it earns the rare and elusive triple facepalm award.

Thanks, Gene. Good to see that your gamble on talent over character has worked out so well.

Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Gotta be kidding me.
Quote:So, who thinks it's a good idea to have traded him a couple of weeks ago now?

Yeah, a guy one infraction away from an indefinite suspension has a ton of trade value.
Done with him
This franchise is an absolute and utter disgrace.  Pathetic.  They SHOULD move to London.

Hes eligible to reinstated prior to the 2014 season, but who knows if Caldwell will want to keep him around. He wont have any trade value and he has too much talent to be cut IMO. Talent like his will get u 3rd and 4th chances around this league. Im guessing he will be playing for us still next year.

welp.....another risky pick by Gene....and as of now, another failure. let's just hope for the best

He's done.  He has played his last game as a Jaguar.

No suprise, he has problems. Being a freaking idiot the biggest one. What a waste of talent.

Unfortunately,   this is why myself and several other MB members suggested strongly that if the Jaguars had the unlikely opportunity to trade Justin Blackmon for a top 10 pick in the upcoming draft,   they should have jumped at the opportunity.     

I seriously think they should cut him, today, if its allowable.

Dude needs a sentencing to rehab.

#BecauseJaguars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29