Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fowler Jr is a bust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
The guy is trash. Can't rush the passer. Commits boneheaded penalties every game. I am not joking, dante might be a legit stupid person. Can't believe we drafted this bum over leonard williams and amari cooper.
Of course he is a bust i said it when we drafted him! Derrick Harvey 2.0.. But he might be worst then him..
Quote:The guy is trash. Can't rush the passer. Commits boneheaded penalties every game. I am not joking, dante might be a legit stupid person. Can't believe we drafted this bum over leonard williams and amari cooper.

I can, David Caldwell is our GM, you know the same guy that managed to screw up 3 TOP 5 PICKS
Big time bust. Its quite obvious.
I'm starting to agree.
Quote: I can, David Caldwell is our GM, you know the same guy that managed to screw up 3 TOP 5 PICKS

Make that 3 top 3 picks.
Beasley got another 2 sacks and a forced fumble today too. 

Bust I don't know.

But he is stupid for sure.

Where's jaggonner to tell me I don't football?
Fowler has yet to legitimately beat a tackle for a sack this season. He's barely even done it for pressures.

It's hard to fathom that we bust on so many 1st round picks.............

Quote:Beasley got another 2 sacks and a forced fumble today too.

People bashed me for wanting him over over Fowler... Where the hell those fans at?? Defending they ol Florida boy.. Smh
Quote:People bashed me for wanting him over him over Fowler... Where the hell those fans at?? Defending they ol Florida boy.. Smh
Lol bashed YOU for it...
Quote:Fowler has yet to legitimately beat a tackle for a sack this season. He's barely even done it for pressures.

He sure beat up on trash tier linemen like Parnell during training camp. Weren't some clowns on this board comparing him to Lawrence Taylor?

Bwahahahhaha!!!!!!
Plenty of fans said he would suck prior to the draft too, so its not even a surprise. And on top of his lack of pass rush abilty, he gets a personal foul literally every game. Hes terrible
Didn't we all think the same about Cyp and now he's grading out in the top 10 of safetys because he's being used how he should be.
I still think its too early to call him a bust, but, I don't know if I've ever seen a player have as objective a negative effect on a game as him. Almost no sacks or pressures, maybe a few tackles, but weekly boneheaded penalties that no half-decent player would get called for. Its absolutely incredible to watch, in a "I can't believe he's still doing this" sort of way. 

He was wrecking shop in training camp. Then week 1 started..
Quote:People bashed me for wanting him over him over Fowler... Where the hell those fans at?? Defending they ol Florida boy.. Smh

I didn't want him because I'm a florida fan and knew he required schemes and speed to be an impact player.

He was never a line up and beat the man in front of you player.
Quote:Didn't we all think the same about Cyp and now he's grading out in the top 10 of safetys because he's being used how he should be.
So we should move Blake to tight end and Fowler to strongside linebacker because that's how they should be used.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27