Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Doug Pederson is the new Jags Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I feel like we should make a better official thread than this lol.
Finally. [Image: 16d82ccf01eb71373a66fcba9e1c9ae1.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
YES!!!!
(02-03-2022, 11:14 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...1979618308

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...8629310471

Phew... this would be one huge sigh of relief. Let's hope the Bisaccia family Twitter frenzy is because he'll be special teams coach and Fangio will be defensive coordinator. That would be a super haul. Also, get Spielman in there to overrule Baalke and demoralize him into resigning in a few months.
Wow.

What a ride.

I’m excited
Not sure what to believe anymore. When it's on the official site, maybe it's safe to believe?
Wow. It feels like early valentine's day.
After wandering down every wrong path in every wrong way imaginable, Khan appears to have accidentally stumbled onto a good solution.
Any word on spielman
Time to give Doug a best friend hug. Doug, doug, dougy, doug, doug.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Would have been more excited if this was announced 2-3 weeks ago, but now it's just meh.

We'll see who he gets on staff as OC etc etc, but I still don't think it's going to matter much if Baalke is still in the building.
Edit: double post
More relief than happiness at this point, what an exhausting needless dramatic ride. 100% need to hear that Spielman is in the door soon. I will still be more than shocked if we don't hear more Baalke drama before all is said and done.
Thank goodness. I had already resigned myself to thinking it was bisaccia.
(02-03-2022, 11:20 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Any word on spielman

It would almost have to happen for Pederson to take the job, right?
Word from my sources is what did Leftwich in is not that he wanted a new GM; in itself that wasn’t a deal breaker.it’s that apparently, he would *only* accept Wilson. The jags said they would consider him but they wanted to do an open search if Leftwich wasn’t for baalke.
Haha I am happy for Trevor. Pederson should be a good mentor for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22