Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles Looking Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
https://twitter.com/train3DQB/status/840653032887013376

Just one throw, but that looks great. Hopefully he can do that all year.

The bar has been set extremely low when this is a highlight.

Quote:The bar has been set extremely low when this is a highlight.
I'm just happy its not at his hip.
That looks WORLDS better than last year.

But, he's lazy
As soon as he leaves Cali he will go back to his old throwing because thats in his muscle memory, slowly as the season progressive. Was it a spiral at least?

Quote:As soon as he leaves Cali he will go back to his old throwing because thats in his muscle memory, slowly as the season progressive. Was it a spiral at least?
Yeah, perfect spiral
I remember the offseason mechanical change video hype all over ESPN every offseason for Tebow too. 

Quote:As soon as he leaves Cali he will go back to his old throwing because thats in his muscle memory, slowly as the season progressive. Was it a spiral at least?

Please get a clue because he didn't go out there to California nearly as much last year because his idiot offensive coordinator. So don't assume his mechanics will go back to the same way this year because his mechanics was fine in 2015 if I recalled.
Quote:Please get a clue because he didn't go out there to California nearly as much last year because his idiot offensive coordinator. So don't assume his mechanics will go back to the same way this year because his mechanics was fine in 2015 if I recalled.

Nearly as much? He didn't go AT ALL last year
Quote:Please get a clue because he didn't go out there to California nearly as much last year because his idiot offensive coordinator. So don't assume his mechanics will go back to the same way this year because his mechanics was fine in 2015 if I recalled.
They were better, they weren't good. 
Quote:Nearly as much? He didn't go AT ALL last year
that is true
Quote:I remember the offseason mechanical change video hype all over ESPN every offseason for Tebow too.

I'm not finding any record of those videos whatsoever. Doesn't mean they don't exist, but I don't see them.
Quote:I'm not finding any record of those videos whatsoever. Doesn't mean they don't exist, but I don't see them.
You couldn't go 15 minutes watching sportscenter during the offseason without seeing them. 
Can he fly Deadeaux in say every 4 games to make sure things are going well? Or is that against the rules?

Seemed to do wonders when he came out last year.
Quote:I remember the offseason mechanical change video hype all over ESPN every offseason for Tebow too.

We get that you don't like Bortles. But you'd think that you would at least root for him to succeed. And say something along the lines of "Looks like he's trying hard to improve, hopefully it shows up on the field.", instead of the usual [BLEEP], snarky comment that comes from you.
Wow. Happy to see our our franchise QB is able to make the same throws as any halfway decent 15 year old.

Hyped for next year
Quote:Wow. Happy to see our our franchise QB is able to make the same throws as any halfway decent 15 year old.

Hyped for next year

Don't Be a Jerk man
Quote:Wow. Happy to see our our franchise QB is able to make the same throws as any halfway decent 15 year old.

Hyped for next year

Come on man.

*See jessepeck's post*
Quote:Can he fly Deadeaux in say every 4 games to make sure things are going well? Or is that against the rules?

He's not part of the organization so I'm pretty sure he could live with him for all the NFL cared as long as their training isn't part of a team organized activity. 
Quote:Can he fly Deadeaux in say every 4 games to make sure things are going well? Or is that against the rules?

Yeah that would be ideal. This way his mechanics stay in place. I don't think there is a rule where you can't hire someone to help you with mechanics. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33